Predict the score Bills- ravens

mead107

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Stating that you think the Bills will lose a game, when you actually do think they will lose, is not being a fair weather fan.

We aren't asking people here to tell us what they WANT to happen, we are asking them what they THINK will happen.

Do you see the difference? Your comments imply that you do not.

There are mountains of these sorts of idiotic posts around here, unfortunately.

@Jay_Fixit...you gonna take this *****?  from this guy?  

4 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

Would have been helpful to at least until the Wednesday afternoon initial injury report, but I'll play along. Until the Bills can prove they can run the ball with their RB's, I don't see them winning a likely rainy wind-swept game. Ravens 31 - 20. if the Bills don't get healthy and prove they can run by the Jets game, they could easily be 3-4 and no longer the NFL's glamour team. Schedule gets much easier then. But remember, last year the Bills didn't get going until Motor started running effectively in week 14.        

I had the Bills ultimately starting 3-3 this year mostly because of the schedule, so if they lose to the Ravens and Chiefs as I suspect will be the case they will have a lot of work to do down the stretch to not only stay in contention for the division, but wildcard picture in general.

I think after this week the national media will finally jump off the bandwagon though which might be a blessing in disguise anyway as the hype vehicle was always unwarranted given how (and why) their season ended last year.

26 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is why I feel this way, big emotional loss and too many injuries. Did a great job containing Tua and high powered Miami offense but can't see that 2 weeks in a row away from Buffalo against an offense that might be even better than the dolphins.

Bills will still likely be fine in grand scheme of things and I had them at 2-2 after the first four if anything because of the schedule.

Lol. When the Titans lost the week before the Bills game you said they would come here angry. Bills lose the week before and it’s too much of an emotional loss. 

you are such a joke. 

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

Bills 31, Ravens 21.  The Bills will be hungrier coming off a close loss.  The Ravens only won by 11 against a lame team.  Unfortunately I think we will enter a phase of "win one, lose one" for a month or so.

They have the Steelers at home after the Ravens game. If the Bills win at Baltimore then there is a very good chance they go 4-1. I don't see the Steelers winning at Buffalo this year. IMHO.

Edited by Greg S

18 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I don't feel great on this one (I didn't last week either). I think it'll be Ravens 27 Bills 24 and it will be a close one. 

Looking ahead I think we beat the Steelers then lose to the Chiefs, but the Packers game is where it all comes together, we turn it around and we don't look back from there. But the next month will be a pain in the arse. 

So...that puts us at 3-3? no bueno. Hoping for 4-2 at worst.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

They have the Steelers at home after the Ravens game. If the Bills win at Baltimore then there is a very good chance they go 4-1. I don't see the Steelers winning at Buffalo this year. IMHO.

5-1 would be great hosting the Packers.

Edited by nosejob

If the Bills are just a little healthier Sunday, they'll win. The Ravens got carved up by Tua, how are they gonna stop Josh, barring a hurricane?

Bills- 30

Ravens - 24

Edited by Amaru523
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

I corrected myself. Btw if we do get past the Ravens, I don't think the Steelers are a gimme.

The Steelers offense is bad especially if they stop Harris. Trubisky has been terrible. No TJ Watt to deal with this time. Nothing is guaranteed but I can't see the Bills losing to them at home this year.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.