Predict the score Bills- ravens

mead107

19 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I think they will want to balance the offense more with running the ball and if the rain is as predicted both passing attacks will reign in a little bit more. Additionally if you go off my yardage the offense would have over 425 yds and Allen would have 330 yds, not like I am short changing the attack.

Fair points...I think the wind especially will be the great unknown going into this one...obviously if it turns into a quagmire the passing game would suffer 

Would have been helpful to at least until the Wednesday afternoon initial injury report, but I'll play along. Until the Bills can prove they can run the ball with their RB's, I don't see them winning a likely rainy wind-swept game. Ravens 31 - 20. if the Bills don't get healthy and prove they can run by the Jets game, they could easily be 3-4 and no longer the NFL's glamour team. Schedule gets much easier then. But remember, last year the Bills didn't get going until Motor started running effectively in week 14.        

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

36 - 10 Ravens. Don't panic Bills fans. They'll still make the playoffs. 

Bills may very well lose but I would be shocked if the Ravens hold them to 10 points. Their defense is terrible.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

3-0 until Baltimore punts it off their own mans butt out of the back of the EZ?

Bills win 12-3 as BAL fails to score a TD with 5 seconds left after BUF gets a FG late to win by 9 which is not a one score game, the offense gets no TDs, and Bills fans lose their collective minds about all of this.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Fair points...I think the wind especially will be the great unknown going into this one...obviously if it turns into a quagmire the passing game would suffer 

I'm rooting hard for the Bills, but if bad weather is involved we'll likely lose if the NE & Miami games are any indication. 

5 hours ago, doubledd67 said:

All the Bills fans picking the Ravens to win are phony bandwagon fans I am a real Bills fan win or loose no matter who we play so my Buffalo Bills will find a way to win this game 38-28 and GO Bills 

Even a true fan won't pick the Bills to win when they are fielding a patchwork offensive line and secondary filled with 2nd and 3rd stringers

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Even a true fan won't pick the Bills to win when they are fielding a patchwork offensive line and secondary filled with 2nd and 3rd stringers

I know that we all only pay attention to the Bills and watch highlights of other teams, but the Ravens have as many injuries as we do on D. 

Bills 38 Ravens 13

Yes, im being a bit of a homer, but in the worst possible conditions (super florida heat, sub patch work secondary, and guys dropping during the game) our D only gave up 2 real drives, and those were helped with a bit of a miami miracle on 3rd and 22, and some penalties (which miami seemingly just never commited) on the other one.  we let up a TD after the fumble, but even that had a penalty against us in deep (in a game when the whistles didn't come out for josh getting head shotted).

i don't think vs baltimore in obviously less heat and injury causing heat stroke we do worse than at miami on a sunny day on D.

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Gut feeling tells me this is going to be a blowout loss and sticking with that especially since I still see Ravens and SB contender and LJ is also playing on another level right now:

Ravens 33

Bills 16

I could see that , just because I fill like the Bills might not have enough in the tank to play a hard fought game, plus the injuries.  Those guys got to be still sore and tired I hope me and you are wrong about the score. Go figure the injuries out of all the years this one. GO BILLS 

Just now, 97bills said:

I could see that , just because I fill like the Bills might not have enough in the tank to play a hard fought game, plus the injuries.  Those guys got to be still sore and tired I hope me and you are wrong about the score. Go figure the injuries out of all the years this one. GO BILLS 

This is why I feel this way, big emotional loss and too many injuries. Did a great job containing Tua and high powered Miami offense but can't see that 2 weeks in a row away from Buffalo against an offense that might be even better than the dolphins.

Bills will still likely be fine in grand scheme of things and I had them at 2-2 after the first four if anything because of the schedule.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Bills - 62

Ravens - 5

Cries from bandwagon and fairweather fans - 698.

Stating that you think the Bills will lose a game, when you actually do think they will lose, is not being a fair weather fan.

We aren't asking people here to tell us what they WANT to happen, we are asking them what they THINK will happen.

Do you see the difference? Your comments imply that you do not.

There are mountains of these sorts of idiotic posts around here, unfortunately.