Predict the score Bills- ravens

mead107

27 Ravens  24 Bills

Hoping to be wrong, but the Bills' jam-packed infirmary is too much to overcome against a strong Ravens' team at home. 

If Poyer, Oliver, and Morse are active and effective, I would flip the other way.

Ironic that the Bills were picked to be a contender for the super bowl, with the caveat often stated, "unless injuries play a big part". 

Here we are, 3 weeks into the season and it's as if they're in week 10 with all the walking wounded.  Is Buffalo the most cursed city in pro sports?

IF they can keep all the other key player healthy and get most of the others back, they should be ok.  Otherwise, it could be a long season if they continue losing their roster and replacing them with scrubs off the street.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Wow, tough game to pick.  Both teams are shorthanded and both have QBs playing out of their minds.  I guess I should take the home team but I believe the Bills will grind this one out.

Bills 31

Birds 23

19 and 1, Baby!!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

These are starting earlier and earlier.  I’ll need more time to prep my Debbie downer. 

Just throw up a Ravens 3 Bills 2 and walk away like someone who dropped a grenade lol

• Haha (+1) 1

Bills 27

Ravens 21

Bills defense had a solid plan last week despite injury and I expect some reinforcements off the injury list plus Rhodes helps enough to keep Lamar in check a bit. Buffalo also has played quite well on D in the two matchups against them. Anyhoo the rain slows both teams down enough that Buffalo is up 13-7 at half. They get the ball out of break and go on a long drive that drains a lot of clock and finish with a Cook screen TD. Ravens answer with a drive to get it to 20-14, but Bills move again and go up 27-14 with 8 to go courtesy of Crowder scoring on a 15 yd route. Buffalo runs clock but punts and the Ravens do get it to 27-21, but the Bills get the ball and run out the clock.

Allen 25-37 275 yds 2 TDs 1 int 7 rush attempts 55 yds

Singletary 14 att 95 yds

Diggs 8 rec 125 yds

Edmunds 8 tcks 1 INT

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 37

Ravens 24

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Bills 27

Ravens 21

Bills defense had a solid plan last week despite injury and I expect some reinforcements off the injury list plus Rhodes helps enough to keep Lamar in check a bit. Buffalo also has played quite well on D in the two matchups against them. Anyhoo the rain slows both teams down enough that Buffalo is up 13-7 at half. They get the ball out of break and go on a long drive that drains a lot of clock and finish with a Cook screen TD. Ravens answer with a drive to get it to 20-14, but Bills move again and go up 27-14 with 8 to go courtesy of Crowder scoring on a 15 yd route. Buffalo runs clock but punts and the Ravens do get it to 27-21, but the Bills get the ball and run out the clock.

Allen 25-37 275 yds 2 TDs 1 int 7 rush attempts 55 yds

Singletary 14 att 95 yds

Diggs 8 rec 125 yds

Edmunds 8 tcks 1 INT

Allen's going to have his worst passing game of the year against by far the worst pass D in the NFL allowing 350 yards a game?

I guess it could happen but he should shred them.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills 37

Ravens 24

Allen's going to have his worst passing game of the year against by far the worst pass D in the NFL allowing 350 yards a game?

I guess it could happen but he should shred them.

I think they will want to balance the offense more with running the ball and if the rain is as predicted both passing attacks will reign in a little bit more. Additionally if you go off my yardage the offense would have over 425 yds and Allen would have 330 yds, not like I am short changing the attack.

Hoping we get at least Morse and Poyer back. Allen was under duress the entire Fins game and still tossed up 400 with receivers on the verge of heatstroke. I don't see Ravens poor defense stopping him.

Bills 33

Ravens 24

• Like (+1) 1