Bills vs. Fins is back

C.Biscuit97

Just now, HOUSE said:

No, the Dolphins are years away. They are lucky to sneak away with Bills game. 

And the Ravens game. I get the whole you are what your record says you are but they really should be 1-2. I think the Bengals will give them a reality check tomorrow night.

• Like (+1) 1

Ohhh com’on !! 

100 degree, humidity and most of all a very depleted team by injuries got worsen during the game.

Numbers of the game speak for themself: WE DID DESTROY THEM

But for the reasons above and few stupid mistakes by our side, we lost. 

That’s all.

In normal conditions this would have been a 10 - 31 to 38 game. 

I've said all along that the Dolphins would be up for this game and find a way to beat the Bills at some point.

Whether or not it was their SB game similar to the Bills/Chiefs regular season one last year remains to be seen but you almost get the sense that there was a changing of the guard and power shift in the AFC East last week. Bills under tremendous pressure now to keep pace and bounce back with a brutal schedule still to come including games @ BAL and @ KC in the next 3 weeks.

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I've said all along that the Dolphins would be up for this game and find a way to beat the Bills at some point.

Whether or not it was their SB game similar to the Bills/Chiefs regular season one last year remains to be seen but you almost get the sense that there was a changing of the guard and power shift in the AFC East last week. Bills under tremendous pressure now to keep pace and bounce back with a brutal schedule still to come including games @ BAL and @ KC in the next 3 weeks.

Your posts are so predictable.  Miami has another 7 hours to ride the wave of excitement after barely beating a decimated Bills team on a short schedule.  Cinci will brutalize them.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

19 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The one good thing about this stupid game is we can hate Miami again. I never care about them since I was a little kid. This was their Super Bowl. It’s embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. Can’t wait to destroy them in Buffalo. (language) #freeCook

Boy that heat really got him. 🤪

19 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The one good thing about this stupid game is we can hate Miami again. I never care about them since I was a little kid. This was their Super Bowl. It’s embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. Can’t wait to destroy them in Buffalo. (language) #freeCook

I'd say we'd say the say the same thing after we beat them here, but let's be real are any of the three going to show up for the game?

24 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Time of possession 41 minutes for the Bills and 19 minutes for the Dolphins

First downs 31 for the Bills 15 for the Dolphins

Total yards 497 for the Bills 212 for the Dolphins

I get Miami won the game but the above stats tell me there is no changing of the guard. Especially when you consider the Bills played with a lot of backups.

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I totally disagree.  The rivalry feels alive to me now, and I declared it dead about 20 years ago.

That game was chippy, there was personal stuff going on between the players on the field, Dorsey lost his mind, lots of good stuff to build a sound hatred on.

I know I suddenly now care about the Dolphins a LOT more than I have in the last 25 years.

It was chippy because Christian Wilkins was out there grabbing people's junk. Trashy behavior doesn't make them any less overrated.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.