New York Giants lose top receiver Sterling Shepard to torn ACL

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

15 hours ago, Doc said:

They have to/will move on from Jones.  As for next year, the Bills went to the playoffs in McBeane's first year and still landed Josh the next year.

It's crazy - but I think Jones is a good QB.  I'm not sure if anyone watched the game on Monday, but he was truly making something out of nothing. He has to have one of the worst lines in the league. Under constant duress, but he was making plays consistently.

40 minutes ago, Success said:

It's crazy - but I think Jones is a good QB.  I'm not sure if anyone watched the game on Monday, but he was truly making something out of nothing. He has to have one of the worst lines in the league. Under constant duress, but he was making plays consistently.

I saw it with some friends who are Giants fans.  They marveled at some throws but I said any QB can make those throws, it's the mental part he doesn't have.

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

But he’s playing with the GOAT

https://nypost.com/2022/09/27/tom-brady-mocked-giants-coach-brian-daboll-over-cole-beasley-signing/amp/

Brady is said to have trolled Giants coach Brian Daboll over the phone “for not being able to close the deal” with former Bills receiver Cole Beasley, according to Pro Football Talk, after the wideout agreed to join the Buccaneers last week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.