Philly only unbeaten after Thursday. 17-0?

1onemangang7

1. Eagles

2. Dolphins

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Ravens

6. Packers

7. Rams

8. Bucs

9. Vikings

10. Jaguars

11. Colts

12. Chargers

13. Cowboys

14. Bengals

15. Broncos

16. Giants

17. Browns

18. Bears

19. Patriots

20. 49ers

21. Cardinals

22. Lions

23. Steelers

24. Titans

25. Commanders

26. Raiders

27. Panthers

28. Falcons 

29. Saints

30. Jets

31. Seahawks

32. Texans

I'm not sure I believe in all the Philly hype. They look like a good team but in some ways remind me of the Cardinals last year when they raced out to a ridiculous hot start as well before collapsing in 2nd half and could see that happening here once teams catch up to them a bit.

Regarding the Dolphins, if they find a way to win in Cincy on a short week it's hard to see them losing many games the rest of the way. They aren't going undefeated either but still not sure I see more than 3 losses on their schedule which puts pressure on the Bills to keep pace so the rematch in December isn't meaningless in terms of still having a chance to win the division for 3rd straight year.

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/27/2022 at 12:36 PM, gridirongold said:

Schedule looks like a serious bid can be made.

The combined record last year of the teams they've played so far this year is 21-46-1.  They will face good teams and they will lose.

On 9/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, Airseven said:

1. Eagles

2. Dolphins

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Ravens

6. Packers

7. Rams

8. Bucs

9. Vikings

10. Jaguars

11. Colts

12. Chargers

13. Cowboys

14. Bengals

15. Broncos

16. Giants

17. Browns

18. Bears

19. Patriots

20. 49ers

21. Cardinals

22. Lions

23. Steelers

24. Titans

25. Commanders

26. Raiders

27. Panthers

28. Falcons 

29. Saints

30. Jets

31. Seahawks

32. Texans

The Dolphins at #2? LMAO, what is this based on? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

The combined record last year of the teams they've played so far this year is 21-46-1.  They will face good teams and they will lose.

The Dolphins at #2? LMAO, what is this based on? 

He made it before the Thursday night game.  Not that it makes it much better, but...

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see them go 19-0 and then blow them out in the Super Bowl. My guess is they get to 9-0 and then lose four straight to Colts, Packers, Titans, and Giants.  I bet they will be fighting for the division with a few weeks left.  They are a solid football team. Nothing great.

On 9/28/2022 at 1:23 PM, FilthyBeast said:

I'm not sure I believe in all the Philly hype. They look like a good team but in some ways remind me of the Cardinals last year when they raced out to a ridiculous hot start as well before collapsing in 2nd half and could see that happening here once teams catch up to them a bit.

Regarding the Dolphins, if they find a way to win in Cincy on a short week it's hard to see them losing many games the rest of the way. They aren't going undefeated either but still not sure I see more than 3 losses on their schedule which puts pressure on the Bills to keep pace so the rematch in December isn't meaningless in terms of still having a chance to win the division for 3rd straight year.

Well your mighty Dolphins have already lost 2 and I can see them losing 5-6 more so your prediction will be wrong again this year just like the last two.  

On 9/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, gridirongold said:

Schedule looks like a serious bid can be made.

Their schedule does look very, very easy. No games on it that they probably won't be favored in.  Dallas and Green Bay are the only 2 teams right now that look in the same category as them, maybe the Giants?  Still not that confident in them yet.

However, whatever they finish....17-0, 16-1, all the way down to something like 13-4...if they have a record that good, they might be the 'worst' team in recent history with that record.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.