Philly only unbeaten after Thursday. 17-0?

1onemangang7

When the Eagles play a team with a pulse wake me up.

They almost blew the game to the Lions

Vikes game Cousins decided to throw lollipops to their secondary 

Commanders are clearly one the worst teams in the league.

They aren’t going undefeated but I can see 10 or 11 wins. I don’t even know if they win their division Cowboys have more talent and playing surprisingly resilient football 

7 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

When the Eagles play a team with a pulse wake me up.

They almost blew the game to the Lions

Vikes game Cousins decided to throw lollipops to their secondary 

Commanders are clearly one the worst teams in the league.

They aren’t going undefeated but I can see 10 or 11 wins. I don’t even know if they win their division Cowboys have more talent and playing surprisingly resilient football 

Nobody on their schedule has a pulse except maybe indy and green bay

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gridirongold said:

Nobody on their schedule has a pulse except maybe indy and green bay

Exactly I don’t know how good they are before anointing them the best team I football s Jason Garrett thinks they are let them play a decent opponent ironically this weekend Jacksonville might give them a little trouble 

19 hours ago, SCBills said:

Bengals/Dolphins looks like a true toss up. 

Bengals aren’t as bad as they’ve looked and Miami is a house of cards at 3-0, somehow winning two games they were dominated in. 

Joe Mixon about to shred that tired team. Buffalo just doesn't have a back that can do it. Miami really doesn't have much shot Thursday.  Can the Bills keep pace? Until you get a quality back it's all on JA17.

15 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Exactly I don’t know how good they are before anointing them the best team I football s Jason Garrett thinks they are let them play a decent opponent ironically this weekend Jacksonville might give them a little trouble 

Yeah I agree. I think Jax will give them a run for it but they'll get by. Then they'll keep gaining traction til they run into green bay then if they win that the talk will begin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.