Philly only unbeaten after Thursday. 17-0?

1onemangang7

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So at Alabama they said Hurts literally can't throw a football so we are going to replace him with Tua. But now Hurts and Tua are 2 of the best QB's in football? I'm not buying it. I think it's very very early in the season and there will be a lot more 50% completion 150 yard games by these guys and both teams will fall off

Both are good. Who threw for 469 in an nfl game that wasnt?

24 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They are the NFC team to beat

I still wonder about the ceiling because I wonder if they get behind and Jalen is in a classic dropback game can they win that way? And I say that as someone who said they'd be comfortable with Hurts as 2nd rounder before that draft. 

But I am the biggest AJ Brown guy going, Smith is excellent they are great up front both sides and Darius Slay is the most unheralded elite player of his generation. 

They are a tough out for anyone. Think you have to get up early on them which is easier said than done.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They should after the minutes miamis defense played. I can’t imagine any scenario where they aren’t totally gassed out by the second half with such a short turnaround 

This is a good point. The Dolphins defense on a short week have to be exhausted. Their D was on the field for 40 minutes and had to defend 90 plays. Burrow and company should have a field day here. My guess for this game is something like 38-17 Bengals.

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This is a good point. The Dolphins defense on a short week have to be exhausted. Their D was on the field for 40 minutes and had to defend 90 plays. Burrow and company should have a field day here. My guess for this game is something like 38-17 Bengals.

I’ll probably have it stuck in my head for awhile. But when the clock hit 00 and they knew the won, seeing Melvin Ingram just collapse on the field completely exhausted really summed up their day for me. 

23 minutes ago, gridirongold said:

Both are good. Who threw for 469 in an nfl game that wasnt?

You must be joking. If not then I'll give you the first person that comes to mind: Matt Schaub. Looked amazing in a handful of games and then also couldn't complete a pass to save his life in every other game in his career much like Tua last year and the year before. Tua and Hurts are not in my top 20 QB's let alone 2 of the BEST in the league like what they currently supposedly are

It's still VERY early in the season and they will regress back to their normal baseline which means they both have a lot of really bad games coming in the near future

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Bengals/Dolphins looks like a true toss up. 

Bengals aren’t as bad as they’ve looked and Miami is a house of cards at 3-0, somehow winning two games they were dominated in. 

Miami is #1 in ESPN's latest power rankings that came out today...  What a joke.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Here is my bet I made before the season started. I got the Eagles to be the last undefeated team. I bet $20 to win $340.00

I got it at plus + 1600 

Good bet. Now that's not hidsight.. not sure you'll need it making such a well placed bet but good luck anyway in casw

5 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

A guy with 2 very fast wrs. Next week cant throw for over 200 against bills backups...

And 2 wr over 150 is a record so no need to look into Matt Flynn's pedigree to see if it has been matched. Balty is no slouch.  The Buffalo Bills still have the best qbr against in the league.  That number is more telling than any ESPN rating. A good break from the talk and some jumping off the bandwagon isn't a bad thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.