[Name Only Title]

Stokes84

2 hours ago, Stokes84 said:

Does not get the respect he deserves. Yeah, he dropped the pick 6 on Sunday, but he has been an absolute monster this year and should be getting All Pro hype.  He’s been by far the best player on this defense so far this year.  Annoys me that he doesn’t get the respect that other superstar players around the league get. 

A pick six in last week’s game would’ve shone the largest light on him. 

5 hours ago, Stokes84 said:

Does not get the respect he deserves. Yeah, he dropped the pick 6 on Sunday, but he has been an absolute monster this year and should be getting All Pro hype.  He’s been by far the best player on this defense so far this year.  Annoys me that he doesn’t get the respect that other superstar players around the league get. 

I agree that Milano should be noticed more but Jordan Phillips when healthy is the greatest game breaker allowing Milano and Edmunds to make plays. Von Miller too but he is always mentioned.

5 hours ago, Stokes84 said:

For him to get respect he needs to stay on the field, healthy. 

I hope he does it this year. 

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Name Only Title]
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.