[Name Only Title]

Stokes84

46 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Does not get the respect he deserves. Yeah, he dropped the pick 6 on Sunday, but he has been an absolute monster this year and should be getting All Pro hype.  He’s been by far the best player on this defense so far this year.  Annoys me that he doesn’t get the respect that other superstar players around the league get. 

If he was great a catching the ball he'd be playing TE.  Outside of the many frustrations that happened Sunday, that drop being one, Matt Milano is a standout on this defense and is some of the glue keeping them together during all these injuries.  

40 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Milano is fantastic.

If we could put Milano’s instincts in Edmunds body, he would be a HOF’er.

Congrats on being the first to give the backhanded bash to Edmunds in the Milano thread.

It was inevitable. My money was on you all along. Your prize is in the mail.

• Haha (+1) 2

Matt Milano is one of those players who doesn't get talked about a lot, because he happens to be one of the most consistent linebackers in the NFL.

You know what you are going to get every time he goes out on the field.

He is definitely respected by people who know football b.c when his name is mentioned people always start praising the stuff he puts out there on the field.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

…and all that meant what on Sunday?

Defense gave up effectively 14 points, Josh had a fumble on the 7 after a dumb series of play calls, Bass-o-matic missed a gimme, Josh thought bounce passes were legal in football on the pass to McKenzie, horrible clock management.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Congrats on being the first to give the backhanded bash to Edmunds in the Milano thread.

It was inevitable. My money was on you all along. Your prize is in the mail.

I guess I don’t see that as a backhanded insult.

Does anyone disagree that Milano’s instincts are elite? If you put elite instincts on an elite body, good things happen.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Loved him for last few years.

I've given my daughter permission to marry him.

After a quick google search, your daughter is in luck.

Matt is not married, engaged or dating anyone according to multiple web sites.

It must be true since the information is on the Internet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

My Buddy who is not a Bills fan, but knows football, watched the game Sunday. His takeaway was Milano is the best LB he's seen this year.

My buddy who's a Phins fan texted me during the game and said "Matt Milano always seems to be in the right place, reminds me of Zach Thomas"

He's been excellent

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Milano is great.  He goes 100mph and hits so hard I feel like he will get hurt with every contact... or maybe even hurt a teammate by accident.  

Umm. Have you seen Edmunds? That dude is a broken Scud missile. Full speed, with no guidance system. Blows up everything in it's path whether he intended to or not. Ask Dane Jackson. Milano is one of my favorites. I probably like Edmunds the least.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Milano is for sure a ho. Dont let him near any daughters! 😁

The dude is like a Zen master or something. I think he'd be an awesome hang.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/how-bills-linebacker-matt-milano-takes-defense-to-another-level/article_46d79698-5778-11eb-90fe-c304b9a921bd.html

This one gives a better overall picture of the dude.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-linebacker-matt-milano-man-of-few-possessions-and-much-promise/article_92246ebd-261c-50e5-858c-5aa3ec91c774.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.