[Name Only Title]

Stokes84

Does not get the respect he deserves. Yeah, he dropped the pick 6 on Sunday, but he has been an absolute monster this year and should be getting All Pro hype.  He’s been by far the best player on this defense so far this year.  Annoys me that he doesn’t get the respect that other superstar players around the league get. 

• Like (+1) 22
  • Agree 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

My Buddy who is not a Bills fan, but knows football, watched the game Sunday. His takeaway was Milano is the best LB he's seen this year.

That’s where I’m at. But he doesn’t get talked about with the Micah Parson’s of the world because we don’t blitz and he never plays with a hand down.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Milano is fantastic.

If we could put Milano’s instincts in Edmunds body, he would be a HOF’er.

It’s scary some are entertaining the idea of trading Milano and his salary to accommodate Tremaine’s next contract. Milano is the superior player, always has been. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Arguably the best player on the entire defense so far this year. I like Von's impact in that he's a good player plus he is elevating the play of Groot and AJ and Boogie. But as a player I think Milano has been the best. Jordan Phillips was up there too before he got hurt. Excited to see this defense at full strength (minus Hyde) at some point this season

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Stokes84 said:

Does not get the respect he deserves. Yeah, he dropped the pick 6 on Sunday, but he has been an absolute monster this year and should be getting All Pro hype.  He’s been by far the best player on this defense so far this year.  Annoys me that he doesn’t get the respect that other superstar players around the league get. 

Fair enough. Defensively I’d put Von Miller 1, Milano right behind him at 2 and then Poyer, Oliver and Rousseau would round out the top 5 in some order. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.