Ron DeSantis's Test of Leadership, Hurricane Ian Closes In On Tampa Bay

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You were complaining about 2 million "illegal people" running around. I asked what was to be done? You couldn't answer. 

So what are you complaing about. I bet when Trump was president and the GOP had both houses you didn't pull on your short hairs of them not "taking care" of the immigrants 

Tibs you are really becoming a sad joke. Just like Billstime you add nothing here. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You were complaining about 2 million "illegal people" running around. I asked what was to be done? You couldn't answer. 

So what are you complaing about. I bet when Trump was president and the GOP had both houses you didn't pull on your short hairs of them not "taking care" of the immigrants 

You are truly "special."

I was merely pointing out the level of non enforcement of immigration laws in this country.

You second sentence, the italicized for unknown reasons one, is another idiotic premise from the random error generator which seems to be stuck on error.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why did GQPigs vote against aid for Florida?

Idiots 

What b.s. was attached to it? 

Not sure what you're referencing.  You probably don't either.  Go check in with the CCP and get your talking points straight.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What b.s. was attached to it? 

Not sure what you're referencing.  You probably don't either.  Go check in with the CCP and get your talking points straight.  

Awe that’s cute - Xi Q DeSantis appreciates your unwavering support, ditz. 

Ignorance is bliss 

Just watched this total loser of a President - sleepy Joe Biden take all of one minute to bring up climate change after being handed the mic by Governor DeSantis in Florida. What a total &$@*bag this dunce is ! Can’t wait to watch the Dems get slaughtered across the board in November. 

• Agree 3

Piece of garbage that adequately represents the alleged people that voted for him

Hurricane Ian ‘ends discussion’ on climate crisis, Biden says on Florida visit

“More fires have burned in the west and the south-west, burned everything right to the ground, than in the entire state of New Jersey, as much room as that takes up,” the president said. “The reservoirs out west here are down to almost zero. We’re in a situation where the Colorado River looks more like a stream.

“There’s a lot going on, and I think the one thing this has finally ended is a discussion about whether or not there’s climate change, and [that] we should do something about it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/05/biden-hurricane-ian-florida-ron-desantis

Let's put aside what a complete piece of useful idiot ***t this guy is.....

The Left is obsessed with "ending discussions."  They say it.  They act on it by using whatever means they can to shut you up or cancel you.  

You know why that is?

They are wrong about literally everything.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why? Because he doesn’t have his arm around that dude’s wife? 

I LMAO at all these stupid out-of-context memes she uses.  Proving yet again that the left can't meme.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Governor Desantis did, and continues to do, a fantastic job with Hurricane Ian  response.

"End of Discussion"

as Joe would say.

Joke actually did say that.