Update: Xavier Rhodes signed by Bills

Steel City Mafia

• Steel City Mafia changed the title to Update: Xavier Rhodes signed by Bills

I'm guessing Elam and Rhodes will be the starters this week. Sucks that it's come to this but he knows the scheme well enough and the Ravens don't exactly have an all star receiving corps. Hopefully we get good news on Tre and Dane Jackson after this week and we can get the band back together in time for the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm guessing Elam and Rhodes will be the starters this week. Sucks that it's come to this but he knows the scheme well enough and the Ravens don't exactly have an all star receiving corps. Hopefully we get good news on Tre and Dane Jackson after this week and we can get the band back together in time for the Chiefs.

I’m not sure he’ll get the call this week. But I guess that depends if they even have enough bodies. I would expect at least a week of practice before activating him. 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m not sure he’ll get the call this week. But I guess that depends if they even have enough bodies. I would expect at least a week of practice before activating him. 

It's him or Ingram, right? Unless Jackson has already fully recovered. Between a reserve UDFA that they basically just pulled from a local college and a veteran that's new to the team but has played a lot of games in zone coverage I imagine they'll take the veteran. Frazier is familiar with Rhodes, I think he's more than just a body.

Edited by HappyDays

10 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Very surprised if he plays against the Ravens.  More surprising things have happened though 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.