Update: Xavier Rhodes signed by Bills

Steel City Mafia

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

In 2021 he graded as a 61.8 by PFF and 76.3 in 2020. As a comparison Levi Wallace was a 66.5 in 2021 and 60.1 in 2020 for what it's worth. Personally I think he's a good filler for the time being. 

Well, that sounds … promising. Given the alternatives, if there even are any. 

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Jesus Christ, everyone settle the Eff down.  We need people right now.   It's a bit ridiculous to whine and B word at the players that are brought in.   Would you rather trot out undrafted FA's?

Really didn’t see much whining at all 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, that sounds … promising. Given the alternatives, if there even are any. 

The alternatives are Cam lewis, Siran Neal, and Jamarcus Ingram.  Neal is basically a nickel corner - lewis has played inside and out and safety i think - Ingram is a rookie from the MAC. 

You should get white back soon.  You should hopefully get some good news on Jackson.  Benford has a hand injury but he'll be able to be active in a few weeks as well.  

We're looking at a few week fill-in.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I hope this is purely in response to Benford situation and not because of Tre White not close to being ready

I think its Both.

Tre IMO is at least a month away. he's only what 10 months out from injury? Most take up to a full 12 months to recover, and i don't want him rushed back where he's jeopardizing re-injury. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Thought he was pretty good actually given the spot he had to come in 

True, there was nothing that stood out to me on the wrong end with him coming in....

We are pretty thin though until we know what's up with Dane, Tre and Benford, Mahome and Rodgers coming soon. 

25 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The last 2 warm body vets we brought in at CB, the one quit at halftime and the other one got stiff-armed into irrelevancy. This is another big name guy where maybe the name is bigger than his game at this point in his career so I'll temper my expectations but anything is better than calling up PS guys

I agree, we're in no position to be picky. We need veterans,  not newbies learning on the job. Now call Landon Collins.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.