For what it's worth, Brady understands!

Marv's Neighbor

I actually like Brady lol. I mean I don't like him because of the 20 years of domination, I respect him is the better word. 

I liked this quote, ""Sometimes our emotions get the best of us, and you’ve got to live with it for the rest of your life. So that’s OK. It’s better to have that feeling and emotion because it feels like you’re alive. You know, you could be dead and not feel anything. So I choose to be alive and feel everything."

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

I actually like Brady lol. I mean I don't like him because of the 20 years of domination, I respect him is the better word. 

Well at least we know that you aren’t Gisele posting here with comments like that

• Haha (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I liked this quote, ""Sometimes our emotions get the best of us, and you’ve got to live with it for the rest of your life. So that’s OK. It’s better to have that feeling and emotion because it feels like you’re alive. You know, you could be dead and not feel anything. So I choose to be alive and feel everything."

Great quote actually. 

I used to hate and despise him , from a fan perspective.  As I've gotten older I definitely respect him as well. He's a living Legend 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.