Why exactly are we favored by 3.5 in Baltimore?

Adamb412

2 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

Maybe that's what I'm missing. What injuries do the ravens have?

I’m not sure they are that injured. Stanley the LT I think is still out. Lot of injured guys coming back with Dobbins and Humphrey and Peters. They lost some other guys but I don’t know they were big contributors 

27 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't get it....

We just lost to Miami, we have a ton of injuries, we are both 2 and 1, the game is in Baltimore. Baltimore going to have revenge on their minds since the last time we saw them was the division game during covid.... What am I missing?

We have the best player in the NFL.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Allen vs Jackson is a prime time matchup. Only wish the Bills were at 80% to make it a fair fight. Our PS secondary might get dismantled. 

Make Jackson read and think he will stink. Let Jackson shuck and chuck and we will get *****. 

The dude doesn't read defenses. Doesn't see coverage zones. He can pass when the target is exploiting a zone seam because it's obvious. Short of that he can finesse the small ball into the window to get minimal gains until he decides to run.

We run a very disciplined zone coverage with 2 safeties that are very smart. Having poyer back will be critical.

I am not at all worried bout Jackson even though he is playing the position better than ever IMO. He has something to prove.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't get it....

We just lost to Miami, we have a ton of injuries, we are both 2 and 1, the game is in Baltimore. Baltimore going to have revenge on their minds since the last time we saw them was the division game during covid.... What am I missing?

We are a better team?

Ive seen most Ravens games. It seems Lamar bails them out every week with miracle plays. If you stop him they are below average. Several players on IR and a young secondary, avg OL and up and down DL. You have to take away his TE and top WR. New issue is weather. It could be non stop rain sat-sun.

Edited by billsfanmd07
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Adamb412 said:

I don't get it....

Adam, I don’t have time to recite everything, but please just google NFL team offense and defense.  Then break it down to yards, passing, rushing, and points.  Compare the two teams and you have you’re abundantly clear answer.  Don’t get wrapped around the axle bud on one pain in the ars loss to a team us 50 yr olds hate from the 70’s.

Dont forget to look at baltimores opponents for the Ravens and us.  Our first two teams were the world champs and the AFC #1 seed.  Who was the Ravens?  Look at this stuff and you’ll answer you’re question.

Im on a work trip so I don’t have the time to transpose, but I promise you look at the data, and you would’ve had the answer to you’re question before you started this thread.  You’re a newbee, so welcome brother.  If you’re a real Bills guy, you’re going to get a very warm welcome as you continue to post.  It was a good question.  Hopefully, some of the guys gave you fruit Ville answers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.