Mahomes and Bieniemy heated exchange at halftime

Big Blitz

There has been plenty of tension with Bieniemy in the past in that organization.

I don't think they were arguing about the decision at the end of the half. Andy Reid made that decision. Andy Reid controls the offense and of course he made the decision to let the clock run out, not Bieniemy.

12 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I think there was like 30 seconds before halftime. I don’t know the timeout situation. 
Anyways KC ran, got a decent gain.. Then they let the clock run out and Mahomes wanted to keep going. 
I do think it’s kinda newsworthy cause they lost and the offense wasn’t exactly in sync. 

They let 20 seconds just drain near midfield.  It was very strange 

• Agree 1

The people who care about this never played a competitive sport in their life. It happens every game. 

15 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Maybe not 15 years ago but given today's climate I'd be amazed if both weren't required to take sensitivity training and write a formal apology to one another in the media wherein they would have to address the other in their proper pronouns as to not inflict further harm or cause PTSD.

You’re projecting. 

4 hours ago, MJS said:

There has been plenty of tension with Bieniemy in the past in that organization.

I don't think they were arguing about the decision at the end of the half. Andy Reid made that decision. Andy Reid controls the offense and of course he made the decision to let the clock run out, not Bieniemy.

This didn’t look like anything of consequence. That said I’ve heard that there has been a lot of talk in NFL circles about Bieniemy and none of it is good. There is good reason he’s been a HC candidate multiple times but not a HC yet.

Bienemy is a hack, IMO. McCoy played there so he would know. 

The idea that the Chiefs are "Bienemy's offense" is a huge LOL 

The sports media goes berserk every year that he doesn't get hired as a HC like it is some sort of birthright and his not being a HC is such an outrage.

The only reason that makes any sense is that he just isn't that impressive and really doesn't do a lot for that offense. I mean, whoever hires him as HC would get nothing but praise and love from all for "doing the right thing" and yet he can't sniff a HC gig. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.