Mahomes and Bieniemy heated exchange at halftime

Big Blitz

I think there was like 30 seconds before halftime. I don’t know the timeout situation. 
Anyways KC ran, got a decent gain.. Then they let the clock run out and Mahomes wanted to keep going. 
I do think it’s kinda newsworthy cause they lost and the offense wasn’t exactly in sync. 

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That isnt even "heated" for an office environment, let alone a football field.

Maybe not 15 years ago but given today's climate I'd be amazed if both weren't required to take sensitivity training and write a formal apology to one another in the media wherein they would have to address the other in their proper pronouns as to not inflict further harm or cause PTSD.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

That's not heated. That's just frustrated. One of Mahomes' biggest skills is his ability to improvise and create. There are likely times where he's telling his coaches, "Just let me cut loose on this one" and coaches are like, "Stick to the plan." 

I do wonder if we'll see some more cracks in their offense without Tyreek. Teams can now zero in on containing Kelce because it's not like leaving JuJu single covered is dangerous. 

10 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I am always in 100% agreement with my work colleagues..

Why would you think they would wait until half time of this game to argue about that...?

That was a joke.  I didn't use the sarcasm font.

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That’s nothing.

I don't think so.  No it wasn't a blow up or anything. 

But they're about to go to the locker room to discuss all that just happened yet both (especially Bieniemy) felt the need to argue right there.  

Just get to the locker room.  

Making a scene right there shows more then just in game frustration.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.