Myles Garrett injured in car wreck (non life threatening)

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And that's what you are supposed to do. You don't flip your car multiple times trying to avoid a deer. You don't swerve and possibly kill yourself or someone else. And he's driving a very fast sports car where you just touch the throttle and you are going over the speed limit. I don't buy his story. He's a known liar

I would t be shocked if he’s lying, but his story also is plausible, it can be hard to remember to just mow them over in the moment. 

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

I would t be shocked if he’s lying, but his story also is plausible, it can be hard to remember to just mow them over in the moment. 

Yea if the deer popped out in front of him suddenly easy for him to have swerved just from fast reflexes before even having a thought of hitting breaks as u head straight at the deer.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/26/2022 at 5:19 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Based on that photo, (hard to tell) but it looks like a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Nice car; and yet another NFL player who has no idea how to drive or control THAT much power and torque.

LOL

9 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Your name is nickelcity so you're clearly from the area. You don't know that deer in rut happen to be more prevalent on the roads in the fall?

I do, but we're talking late September here. I doubt the deer in that are have even started staging during the pre-rut (usually beginning mid October), with the rut going off for real in November. 

There may be some tags open, but I don't think we're seeing the grand event yet!

I believe his story that he swerved to avoid a deer.

I also believe he swerved to avoid a deer WHILE speeding.

Sometimes both sides of a story can be true.  It's like the Tua concussion/back injury thing.  I bet he did have a concussion, but they were like "oh thank goodness you also have a back injury, we can blame your symptoms on that".

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I believe his story that he swerved to avoid a deer.

I also believe he swerved to avoid a deer WHILE speeding.

Sometimes both sides of a story can be true.  It's like the Tua concussion/back injury thing.  I bet he did have a concussion, but they were like "oh thank goodness you also have a back injury, we can blame your symptoms on that".

I also believe he swerved to avoid a deer WHILE speeding WHILE texting WHILE swinging his helmet at his passenger.  Great player.  But he is kind of a car wreck.  

Edited by Irv

Apparently, Myles has a problem. Someone needs to amputate his lead foot before he ends up worse off than a sprain along with a few lacerations. He got two tickets, in back to back days, going 100+ mph on a freeway. He's going to end up killing himself, killing someone else, or both. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

Apparently, Myles has a problem. Someone needs to amputate his lead foot before he ends up worse off than a sprain along with a few lacerations. He got two tickets, in back to back days, going 100+ mph on a freeway. He's going to end up killing himself, killing someone else, or both. 

Agreed. My problem with him is that he lies and gets away with it and then everyone kisses his butt and nominates him for man of the year and all of that and meanwhile he is a piece of garbage. Good football player, not a good human being

On 9/28/2022 at 11:05 AM, Nextmanup said:

Based on that photo, (hard to tell) but it looks like a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Nice car; and yet another NFL player who has no idea how to drive or control THAT much power and torque.

LOL

The 911 is the single most notorious car for being difficult to drive!

I saw a stat once on the average miles drove before totalled, and it was #1 above even Ferrari and Lambo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.