Doesn't McD claim the Bills are the best prepared team in the NFL - Yet at the end of games they fall apart?????

Billsfan1972

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

OK here’s one.  Name something that was done wrong at the end of the game.

Sure not calling a sneak at the one yard line?

Coaching McKenzie to have situational awareness to get down or ob?

Last play taking 18 seconds?

There were a few.

Edited by Billsfan1972

17 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sure not calling a sneak at the one yard line?

Coaching McKenzie to have situational awareness to get down or ob?

Last play taking 18 seconds?

There were a few.

McKensie tried to get OOB as he should.

A sneak behind the 3rd string C?  Right.

Last play with trying to line the ball up?  

Look,  whether people want to blame McDermott & staff for being unprepared in the biggest moments...or if they want to defend this streak as "unlucky", it's a real thing now.  And i bet it's keeping McDermott up at night.

Monday Night Countdown last night had an entire segment on the Bills inability to win close games.  Cowherd had a segment on it, NFL Network, Get Up, etc...

The pressure is mounting and they need to figure it out.  It's likely that Baltimore, KC, Green Bay, Miami, Cinci, etc.. will all be games that go down to the late 4th Qtr..

How about the Bills & McD just win a few close game and then this would not be a "thing".  

Yes somewhere we have been told how well prepared McD and the coaches are and know what to do in all scenarios.  

This thread was based on what is becoming a trend with the Bills.  There should be no way with this offense and the ball, that they don't score.

And seems when they do, then the Defense needs to step up and again that has too not happened a few times.

I am not breaking down every play over 58 minutes where a tip here or a better read there or a break could shift momentum, as this happens all the time.

I was commenting on the last 2 minutes, where there seems to be some issues (or just horrendous bad luck).

Again I expect them to handle the Ravens and promise to not start a thread should they lose a close one.

14 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

OK here’s one.  Name something that was done wrong at the end of the game.

The failure to get into field goal range and stop the clock - that was done wrong at the end of the game, and at the end of the half for that matter.  

I don't necessarily blame it all on McD, but the 2 minute drill could use some more work.  

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

The failure to get into field goal range and stop the clock - that was done wrong at the end of the game, and at the end of the half for that matter.  

I don't necessarily blame it all on McD, but the 2 minute drill could use some more work.  

Oldmanfan will never question McD or the decisions.  

Like many here it is similar to a bull seeing red.  Mention McD and they get hostile and charge (and forget about engaging in a discussion or a debate).  

This thread was meant to examine if the Bills are so well prepared, then what is happening at the end of games that this has become a pattern.

17 minutes ago, teef said:

anyone have anything interesting for breakfast?  i'm getting sick of the same old, same old.  

No just sucking on a lozenge.  Generally don't eat breakfast.  And how was your breakfast Teef?

Isn't TSW basically 90% the same old same old?  Probably why we are here.  I'm certainly not here to see what backup LB may be signed or moves to make on the OL/DL.

Edited by Billsfan1972

On 9/26/2022 at 10:13 PM, billsfan1959 said:

I love TBD after a loss. It's like a preschool in the afternoon when children don't have their naps...

It's great. I give it a couple of days for them all to appear then have a good giggle at them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.