Doesn't McD claim the Bills are the best prepared team in the NFL - Yet at the end of games they fall apart?????

Billsfan1972

Just now, teef said:

i'm now glad there's some john ritter love in this thread.  god always takes the good ones from us early.  

Yeah.  John Ritter, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, George Burns ... the list goes on and on.

Just now, teef said:

just wait until it's tony bennett.  

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

And Keith Richards and Nikki Sixx are still alive somehow.  

John Ritter was even great in Slingblade.

He also joined Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa, which is one of the greatest Christmas movies ever made.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I've never seen Bad Santa.

Bad Santa and Bad Santa 2 are both great family films for the holiday season.  

Just now, teef said:

hell, i even loved stay tuned.

I've never seen, nor heard of, it.  Gotta check it out.

Gee, every time this team huddled in the 2nd half they had 2 or 3 different players in because of heat exhaustion. Wide receivers ready to go one play and not the next. I can't understand why they weren't running like a well oiled machine?????   Gee, we're on our 3rd string center who was on the practice squad last week, I can't understand why there were a couple back exchanges on the snap???  Gee, some of our D-line and O-line who were used to getting breaks when needed but had no real backups late in the game were acting so tired?????   I'm new to this football thing.  We must be really bad late in games.

23 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And so far not a comment about McD.... Just trying to make sarcastic responses.  

Late game execution by has been abysmal, while a coach explains how well he prepares a team.  I'd say there's a disconnect.

OK here’s one.  Name something that was done wrong at the end of the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.