Doesn't McD claim the Bills are the best prepared team in the NFL - Yet at the end of games they fall apart?????

Billsfan1972

Lest we forget 13 seconds, this team continues to make errors late in games.  

Allen muffed a snap at the end of the half, yet still could have spiked the ball.  Edit I was wrong about this so ignore.

Still have no idea what MacKenzie was doing running sideways (didn't he remember Hill catching a ball going straight forward and then falling down?).

Not enoungh made that Mackenzie gives himself up after running forward 6-7 yards and the Bills get at least one spike and a FG/hail mary attempt.

Almost every close loss McD and this well prepared team/coaching staff have failed. 

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Vomit 6
  • Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 8
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Allen muffed a snap at the end of the half, yet still could have spiked the ball.  

Still have no idea what MacKenzie was doing running sideways (didn't he remember Hill catching a ball going straight forward and then falling down?

Not enoungh made that Mackenzie gives himself up after running forward 6-7 yards and the Bills get at least one spike and a FG/hail mary attempt.

Almost every close loss McD and this well prepared team/coaching staff have failed. 

I guarantee if Allen spiked the ball and time ran out (due to losing a second or two from the muff) you would make a thread complaining that Allen should have known better and just tried to throw a pass.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Allen muffed a snap at the end of the half, yet still could have spiked the ball.  

Still have no idea what MacKenzie was doing running sideways (didn't he remember Hill catching a ball going straight forward and then falling down?

No.  After the muff, if Allen tries to spike the ball it's intentional grounding (Jamis Winston did that in NO) and loss of down.  That's why Josh tried to make the play with Diggs.  McKenzie didn't think he could get out of bounds.  After he was down he ran to get the ball to the referee but was held by the Dolphin player to prevent him from getting there, so they ran out of time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I guarantee if Allen spiked the ball and time ran out (due to losing a second or two from the muff) you would make a thread complaining that Allen should have known better and just tried to throw a pass.

Michael Robinson was on One Bills Live today and talked about how hard it is in those conditions to be taking snaps under center because of the center's "butt sweat" making the ball slippery like it was greased up and how he made them use a towel to wipe it off...

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

He also could have drawn an intentional grounding penalty or even a fumble. He made the right play.

• Like (+1) 2

I have not 100% bought in with McD, however think he is much improved, however the Bills have these breakdowns over and over.

Not happy they lost, but not terribly concerned either, but we are seeing a trend and McD has certainly anointed himself as the "best prepared".

And my bad on the Allen spike....

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Michael Robinson was on One Bills Live today and talked about how hard it is in those conditions to be taking snaps under center because of the center's "butt sweat" making the ball slippery like it was greased up and how he made them use a towel to wipe it off...

Disgusting, but true.  Manning used to talk about that too and I think Brady mentioned it (or at least a lineman of his mentioned Brady used to give him sh&t for it).  I can only imagine what was going on down there in that heat lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.