If You Had to Choose, Would You Rather Have #1 Seed or a Healthy Team Going Into the Playoffs?

st pete gogolak

18 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Negative opinions aren't permitted apparently...

Even questioning whether they will get the No 1 seed ...?

The same fans who’ve beaten me up for negative takes before games are the same fans who have public meltdowns after we lose a game. Oh, the irony of it all. And whatever negativity that was in my posts, they double and raise tenfold.

I try to stay even keeled throughout the whole week. Yes, I love the Bills and yes, I think we have a shot at the Super Bowl but yes I also hate the beer drinking, mouth breathing, idiotic aspect to Bills fandom.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Negative opinions aren't permitted apparently...

Even questioning whether they will get the No 1 seed ...?

You are definitely allowed any opinion you wish. The challenge this week is that doom and gloom has pervaded the board, completely reversing course on what we have seen over the past few months. It’s beyond rational. 

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

You are definitely allowed any opinion you wish. The challenge this week is that doom and gloom has pervaded the board, completely reversing course on what we have seen over the past few months. It’s beyond rational. 

I have tried to explain to you earlier as to why I see that some have cause for the "doom and gloom"...

This last weekend was another tough loss (I will expand here for the first time, but Im sure you are already aware of last years losses at Titans, Tampa, the first game against the Patriots last year and of course 13 seconds..).. all games that were terrible losses that they probably should have won ( Like Sunday against Miami)... The question has to be asked.. Is this just sheer bad luck or are there other factors at work? I dont know the answer but it would be nice for them to win a tight game as this hasnt happened since the 2020-21 season. Im sure you are aware that a lot ( 50%) of games in the NFL are typically decided by 7 points or less and there will no doubt be further close games down the track.

So another close loss , but also there was an even worse result as far as I am concerned with injuries to key players on Sunday.... With the schedule over the next month it is going to be a problem that we will be without a number of starters...

I dont get some in this thread that seem to have a personal concern because I had the temerity to suggest that it is "unlikely" they will win the No 1 seed ... something they havent been able to do in 30 years...

I expect the team to play hard and still compete for the Championship.... they might have to do it the hard way though...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.