If You Had to Choose, Would You Rather Have #1 Seed or a Healthy Team Going Into the Playoffs?

st pete gogolak

11 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I didnt answer your question because its ridiculous..

There have only been two undefeated No 1 seeds since 1970.. 

Let me ask you a question... How is my original statement in the thread an "over reaction"? If anyone is over reacting here its you...

Yep.. definite issues

Can you provide me some sunshine and joy happy one?

How am I overreacting? You are saying after one loss in the third week of the season the 1 seed is basically out of the question. What have I said that’s an overreaction? There’s one team in the entire AFC that’s still undefeated and there’s nothing they did yesterday that concerns me.  You absolutely overreacted which is fine because you’re upset about the game yesterday. Once you give it some time and get over it you will remember there’s still 14 more games to be played 

3 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

How am I overreacting? You are saying after one loss in the third week of the season the 1 seed is basically out of the question. What have I said that’s an overreaction? There’s one team in the entire AFC that’s still undefeated and there’s nothing they did yesterday that concerns me.  You absolutely overreacted which is fine because you’re upset about the game yesterday. Once you give it some time and get over it you will remember there’s still 14 more games to be played 

I am going to try once more respectfully.. I have tried to explain to you already in a previous response which you quoted but I dont think you read ... I am not basing my judgment of them being the No 1 seed  based on yesterdays result but I will state again..

I always had some doubts with the Schedule and now i think its going to be tough with the injuries...

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I didnt answer your question because its ridiculous..

There have only been two undefeated No 1 seeds since 1970.. 

Let me ask you a question... How is my original statement in the thread an "over reaction"? If anyone is over reacting here its you...

Yep.. definite issues

Can you provide me some sunshine and joy happy one?

Did that make you feel better? Slept well last night? Can’t answer a simple question, attack the character of a person you don’t know at all? Sad 

8 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

I don't think it was the game yesterday. He always seems to be upset.

16 hours ago, st pete gogolak said:

To me, this is a layup.  I'm convinced that a relatively healthy Bills team is the best team in the league. Of course, having a #1 seed is nice but as long as this team is relatively healthy (Hyde already gone, maybe another starter at a position of depth, etc.), we'll do serious damage in the playoffs no matter what our seeding.  I guess it's another way of quoting Aaron Rogers - R - E - L - A - X.

Depends on who's injured, but homefield in January cannot be discounted.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

That’s a really sad way to be a fan 

Thanks for your concern .. but I’ll be fine.. 

I’ve been a fan of this team for 40 years so I’ve seen it all..

2 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I don't think it was the game yesterday. He always seems to be upset.

On the contrary… it seems my opinion makes some others upset?

Edited by Aussie Joe

16 hours ago, Mango said:

Healthy team and it isn't close. I can't imagine there is a single person who disagrees. 

This team can beat anybody on any day. 

Get healthy and pin your ears back. 

I told this to my ex wife after she was sick for a week and she knew what was coming next 😉

Didnt go so well

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Your hot takes get worse are more exaggerated by the post.  Its uncanny actually. 

How is too many injuries could result in the season being at risk a hot take? Bearing in mind I posted this when every twitter update seemed to be someone else being injured (Benford, Bates and Doyle in quick succession).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.