What I hate most about the loss.

NewEra

6 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I agree, and despite it all, we should have beat them yesterday. The Dolphins know that they escaped with a win.

With all the injuries yesterday Buffalo should've still won 38-14 if they didn't beat themselves. That's crazy to even think about we had 6 starters out on Defense and still held the phins to 186 passing yards and 41 rushing yards hell of a job by the Defense and the backups

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hate the injuries of course but also the fact that nobody else has really stepped up on offense after Diggs 3 games in.

McKenzie maybe, but I just don't trust him as a real second or even third option, I just don't think he has the best football brain and ball protection skills. Knox hasn't done much but I get that he had to help protect Josh last game. Gabe has really been inconsistent despite the residual high from the playoff game and then Week 1. And that's pretty much it. This offense is great on paper because of Josh, but we don't seem to have the big multi-weapon offense that a few of the other top tier teams do, including Miami unfortunately. We need a playmaker to step up, or else need to find an actual playmaker. If Diggs went down (god forbid) this offense might get real boring real quick.

12 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Can you imagine the multiverse where the Dolphins go undefeated again? Imagine the Fins going 17-0.🤮

Honestly, it’d be kind of amusing  having them be the last undefeated team and knocking them off…. It’d be the most bittersweet champagne they’ve ever popped. They wouldn’t be able to celebrate without pooping on their own franchise. 😏 

Be even better if we go on to a SB victory and send them more champagne or a box of cigars. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, NewEra said:

Is that Miami fans get to enjoy the win.  That’s really the only thing that upsets me.  We were the better team yesterday but the football gods decided it wasn’t our day to get a win.

We completely dominated the game

497 yards 31 first downs.  90 plays

212 yards 15 first downs.  39 plays

-Missed fg.

-Sack/fumble led to easy 7

-We started the game extremely short handed suffered several more injuries.

-3rd and 22 bomb to waddle was 25% of their offense for the day.

-Milano dropped pick 6.

-due to the stadium and the weather, we played at a serious disadvantage the entire game.  
- the fins corners didn’t commit one holding/pi on 63 pass attempts. Sure 

- the fins got away with several cheap shots on Allen while allen gets caught for 15 on the most crucial drive of the game.

Give the Miami D credit for bending but not breaking.  They played great red zone d.  Howard and holland are studs.  McDaniel will be there for 20+ years.  But make no mistake who the better team was yesterday and is overall.  All great teams lose games they’re supposed to win (minus one team, one season).  

I ain’t worried about anything but injuries….. and posters making threads highlighting our resilience to injury. 

What do you hate most about the loss?

The total lack of penalties against the fins had me screaming most of the game.  Face guarding, holding and PI a calls all day not called yet we got called on a slight grab of jersey early in game.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, TN Bills Fan said:

I hate that they can't seem to win close games 0-6 in the last 6 games decided by 7 point or less.  Sorry Josh, elite QBs win close games.

So the 6-1 in 2020 doesn't count? 

Let me guess... no crowds somehow makes that irrelevant?

Don't mean to single you out as it seems like a lot of the board and media types are going on and on about this 0-7 in close games thing for the last 24 hours or so and I am having a hard time understanding why Josh and/or McD's years prior to 21 for some reason don't count.

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

Is that Miami fans get to enjoy the win.  That’s really the only thing that upsets me.  We were the better team yesterday but the football gods decided it wasn’t our day to get a win.

-Missed fg.

-Milano dropped pick 6.

-due to the stadium and the weather, we played at a serious disadvantage the entire game.  

- the fins got away with several cheap shots on Allen while allen gets caught for 15 on the most crucial drive of the game.

Give the Miami D credit for bending but not breaking.  They played great red zone d.  Howard and holland are studs.  McDaniel will be there for 20+ years.  But make no mistake who the better team was yesterday and is overall.  All great teams lose games they’re supposed to win (minus one team, one season).  

I ain’t worried about anything but injuries….. and posters making threads highlighting our resilience to injury. 

They won't get a full week to enjoy it. I think there is a good chance the Bengals beat them this Thursday night at home. If that happens then the Bills will have a chance to tie them with a win on Sunday, I am not worried about division records, conference records, tiebreakers, It's way to early in the season to worry about that stuff.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, CSBill said:

There are still undefeated teams, they will have a wait another week or two.

Oh I know...but there was only one team that worried them.  Dolphins won't make the 72's lose sleep, and while the Eagles face a pretty cupcake schedule, they aren't historically good despite what the current national media narrative is.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Honestly, it’d be kind of amusing  having them be the last undefeated team and knocking them off…. It’d be the most bittersweet champagne they’ve ever popped. They wouldn’t be able to celebrate without pooping on their own franchise. 😏 

Be even better if we go on to a SB victory and send them more champagne or a box of cigars. 

That is true and hilarious 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, NewEra said:

-Missed fg.

-Milano dropped pick 6.

I hated that the Bills finished with less points than the Mammals.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Nelius said:

I hate the injuries of course but also the fact that nobody else has really stepped up on offense after Diggs 3 games in.

McKenzie maybe, but I just don't trust him as a real second or even third option, I just don't think he has the best football brain and ball protection skills. Knox hasn't done much but I get that he had to help protect Josh last game. Gabe has really been inconsistent despite the residual high from the playoff game and then Week 1. And that's pretty much it. This offense is great on paper because of Josh, but we don't seem to have the big multi-weapon offense that a few of the other top tier teams do, including Miami unfortunately. We need a playmaker to step up, or else need to find an actual playmaker. If Diggs went down (god forbid) this offense might get real boring real quick.

Gabe is hurt

The fans dismissing the loss aren't being intellectually honest. 

The offensive line looked like mid-2021 again. Allen has to maneuver out of sacks/pressure constantly. If that was Joe Burrow back there, he'd have taken 9 sacks on Sunday. RG a problem again, RT a problem again. 

Diggs, and I know you can't say this, disappeared in the 2nd half. Josh was desperately trying to find anyone that could make a play, and he had 2 catches, for 22 yards. 

Running back is again an issue, Singletary is a JAG, and Moss is a fringe-NFLer. So it goes right to the first point on the Offensive Line, but Josh again the leading rusher. 

Can't get 1-yard when we needed it. Saw this last year. 

Kahlil Shakir inactive again, team needed any kind of spark at WR, Crowder with low snaps as well. All this would be fine if Gabe Davis could separate, but he was blanketed all day. 

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Gabe is hurt

This is what some fans saw last year, and why they were clamoring for a 1st-Round WR. 

The Bills didn't do that, fine, but I would say its past time to try something different at RB, and the Bills have a 2nd-Rounder sitting on the bench for the most part while they try Zack Moss. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.