What I hate most about the loss.

NewEra

42 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's crazy how much post game reactions on both sides are influenced by the final result. If Milano just returns the easiest pick six of his life the narrative today is Allen can do more with less and Tua will never be able to keep up with him. Instead the close score is prolonged, heat exhaustion and a ton of TOP slowly leads to more sloppiness on offense, and the Dolphins use it to their advantage to get back into the game. The whole game turned on that one play.

Bold is extremely spot on.

It's really weird how people overreact to the result. We do one of 10 things in that game differently and we win (not only Milano pick, but Josh throw to McKenzie, Davis TD, etc.). Then all the talk would be how we won despite being so shorthanded in extreme heat and how great our depth is and so on. And now all of sudden again everybody sucks. I know that it is how fan boards work but it never stops to amuse me.

Just now, NewEra said:

That’s not the bottom of the pile….

Meant to link the Ingram kick to the groin.  

16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No one is going to see the stuff that happened at the bottom of the pile. Whether it is Josh, or Brady, or Peterman.

Not including the one on the bottom of the pile.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Post me a vid because I didnt see anything on the replay other than Josh getting up mad and losing his composure and ripping off dude's helmet. Seemed like it was all stuff done while/after being tackled.

Posted above 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Posted above 

Thanks.

The "late hit "I dont agree was late.

As for the kick. Yes, dirty. But that is just the ref missed it, not the ref saw it but doesnt give Allen the same calls as Brady. Heck, I watched every play yesterday, rewatched a bunch last night, and this is the first I'm seeing it. It is dirty, and it's unfortunate it wasn't caught, but I don't classify that as "Josh not getting calls".

QB's getting or not getting calls come down to the subjective, obvious ones. Late hits, hits at the helmet, that type of stuff. That's why I said the facemask in the end zone was really the only one that they should have given us but didnt. I dont know how the ref misses that when Josh's helmet twists.

Josh gets all the typical RTP calls anyone else would get.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Is that Miami fans get to enjoy the win.  That’s really the only thing that upsets me.  We were the better team yesterday but the football gods decided it wasn’t our day to get a win.

We completely dominated the game

497 yards 31 first downs.  90 plays

212 yards 15 first downs.  39 plays

-Missed fg.

-Sack/fumble led to easy 7

-We started the game extremely short handed suffered several more injuries.

-3rd and 22 bomb to waddle was 25% of their offense for the day.

-Milano dropped pick 6.

-due to the stadium and the weather, we played at a serious disadvantage the entire game.  
- the fins corners didn’t commit one holding/pi on 63 pass attempts. Sure 

- the fins got away with several cheap shots on Allen while allen gets caught for 15 on the most crucial drive of the game.

Give the Miami D credit for bending but not breaking.  They played great red zone d.  Howard and holland are studs.  McDaniel will be there for 20+ years.  But make no mistake who the better team was yesterday and is overall.  All great teams lose games they’re supposed to win (minus one team, one season).  

I ain’t worried about anything but injuries….. and posters making threads highlighting our resilience to injury. 

What do you hate most about the loss?

another close game, and this one we should have won about 3 different times. 

let mia fans think they are better than they are.  Hopefully reality comes Thu for them. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

If the Bills had only 200 yards offensive and 19 points instead of five hundred…..then yeah, maybe blame the weather.  It’s almost impossible to accrue that many yards and under 20 points.  Sloppy.

The D didn’t loose this Gabe, though short handed 

that was the first half

bodies were dropping like flies in the 2nd half 

😝 

Biggest thing that bothers me is that we simply should have won. We were and are the better team. We were decimated going into the game, and it only got worse… yet we still easily should have won that game. That’s what bothers me.  We gave it away. 

Let the Dolphins fans have their fun in the sun. It’s an exciting time for them, as it was for us when we were able to get the patriots monkey off our shoulders finally.   Miami has found ways to win tight games, whereas we seem to find ways to lose. Gotta be better. 

21 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Thanks.

The "late hit "I dont agree was late.

As for the kick. Yes, dirty. But that is just the ref missed it, not the ref saw it but doesnt give Allen the same calls as Brady. Heck, I watched every play yesterday, rewatched a bunch last night, and this is the first I'm seeing it. It is dirty, and it's unfortunate it wasn't caught, but I don't classify that as "Josh not getting calls".

QB's getting or not getting calls come down to the subjective, obvious ones. Late hits, hits at the helmet, that type of stuff. That's why I said the facemask in the end zone was really the only one that they should have given us but didnt. I dont know how the ref misses that when Josh's helmet twists.

Josh gets all the typical RTP calls anyone else would get.

the late hit is debatable.  Many think it’s late.  

he usually does get the calls.  He didn’t yesterday and it had an impact on the game.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Yeah, but New England fans enjoyed their win last year too, and honestly it was almost worth losing that game just to rip their beating hearts from their chest over the next two games.

Let's see how the rematch goes.

Hahaha.  Agreed.  The win gave the majority of the pats fans false hope and led them into a deeper hole of depression . 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Rocket94 said:

We get another shot at them at home. Lets see what happens!

Everything went wrong for us, and they won by 2 at their place. I’m not predicting it, but if healthy I would not be shocked if we beat them by 30+ at our place. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

ok...

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Part of the sloppiness was caused by exhaustion.  The weather 💯 was a factor in our players performance on certain plays.  

Who put all the blame on the weather?  Some blame?  Absolutely.  Those that don’t think the weather had an affect on that game are on the verge of being brain dead.  

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

that was the first half

bodies were dropping like flies in the 2nd half 

😝

Both teams were gassed.  But no matter the weather-----it allowed them to run upon 500 yards!  They blew many chances--not because they were hot.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.