What Is "Christian Nationalism"?

Tiberius

1f3977bd9f5b2eb0c0e5b2e82ad97573.jpg

Trump-Twitter-2012-Election-Was-A-Sham.p

Trump planted election fraud seeds in 2012 when Obama won his 2nd term.

He continued after he won the presidency with his failed election integrity commission. From what I recall, pre-election he was also screaming about it being rigged. He accused Cruz of cheating when Cruz won the Iowa caucus. 

We all saw what happened in 2020.

Edited by 716er

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This does not prove anything at all. I asked for proof that most of the immigrants were not seeking political asylum 

And I take it you are against allowing more immigrants to come in and do work. We need them 

Are you intent on making yourself look uninformed and foolish?

It seems so.

You first stated they were "fleeing for their lives."

That is idiotic.

Now you seem to have absolutely no idea of how "seeking political asylum," a phrase you just recently introduce, seems to work.

If they were "seeking political asylum," they would follow that process.

It is lunacy to think that is an issue with illegals.

Your last sentence, where you suggest regarding my view on legal immigration, is equally idiotic.

I am not interested in educating you, but having watched this thing for years, you have demonstrated absolutely no idea or even interest in the massive industry this is, and it has nothing to do with political asylum or fleeing for their lives.

I don't know where you get information that informs your views, but those views are sorely lacking and grossly uninformed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Really? That is in no way true at all 

Republicans don't 

And there ya go Tibs….right back into your partisan foxhole. What’s the point of participating on a political message board if you’re just going to cling to that entrenched attitude? Answer….there is no point. You officially become part of the problem. 

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Are you intent on making yourself look uninformed and foolish?

I only read this. 

How is asking for proof doing that? You have made definitive statements but offered no proof at all except to say you are a super expert on the subject. 

How is someone to "prove" this?

Are you at all aware of the asylum process?

If they were seeking political asylum do you think there might be evidence of this?

There isn't.

"Fleeing for their lives?"

No evidence of that either.

It is an industry that has been in place for decades, has prevented  domestic reform in the countries that are so ill-governed, and has recently accelerated as the US Gov exhibits gross negligence by not protecting our people from it.

It needs attention. It needs our gov moving in the best interests of our country, and it isn't happening for reasons that are grossly apparent.

You are apparently unaware of any of this.

You don't know the illegal systems and processes in place.

That is grossly apparent.

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

How is someone to "prove" this?

Are you at all aware of the asylum process?

If they were seeking political asylum do you think there might be evidence of this?

There isn't.

"Fleeing for their lives?"

No evidence of that either.

It is an industry that has been in place for decades, has prevented  domestic reform in the countries that are so ill-governed, and has recently accelerated as the US Gov exhibits gross negligence by not protecting our people from it.

It needs attention. It needs our gov moving in the best interests of our country, and it isn't happening for reasons that are grossly apparent.

You are apparently unaware of any of this.

You don't know the illegal systems and processes in place.

That is grossly apparent.

And down the rabbit hole ye shall go. Good luck getting out. We’ll leave the light on up here on the surface. Go towards the light!!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

And down the rabbit hole ye shall go. Good luck getting out. We’ll leave the light on up here on the surface. Go towards the light!!

Thanks amigo.

I'll be OK, but goodness, how can someone be so ill informed of this?

Anyway, life jacket accepted.

41 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Thanks amigo.

I'll be OK, but goodness, how can someone be so ill informed of this?

Anyway, life jacket accepted.

You’re making the mistake of thinking that everyone is pro-American. They are not. As I keep saying on here, you have to break a boatload of eggs to pull off the Fundamental Transformation of a Super Power. It’s best you learn that before you wear out your keyboard. 😉

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans, in general,  want zero immigration 

Where do you get this stuff?  

If you said republicans want secure borders and to curtail illegal immigration, you might be right.  Of course, all Americans should want that, but somehow, the people that control the dissemination of information have managed to convince non-critical thinkers that its for the best.

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How does your copying and pasting that tweet answer your question? Answer: It doesn’t. But thanks for playing. 🙄

It really bothers you that the face of MAGA is a white nationalists and a complete nut job.

Just now, BillStime said:

Says the guy who can’t stand the term gay MARRIAGE 

That’s actually TWO terms. I simply suggested that it would’ve been far more creative/efficient to come up with a single word for that type of union. And I stand by it.