What Is "Christian Nationalism"?

Tiberius

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil."

"Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly."

Us nonbelievers prefer “why so angry bro?”

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you have to admit religion in general has be very misogynist 

What I know is that He is God and I am not. Why any of the rest of this nonsense bothers you I have absolutely no idea but go ahead and keep jousting at your windmills. One thing that I can assure you is that your gender is of little concern to God. Put another way….Don’t sweat the small stuff Tibs.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

What I know is that He is God and I am not. Why any of the rest of this nonsense bothers you I have absolutely no idea but go ahead and keep jousting at your windmills. One thing that I can assure you is that your gender is of little concern to God. Put another way….Don’t sweat the small stuff Tibs.

Hatred and oppression of women is nonsense? Ok, God loves you! Move along. 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He?  Sorry but I have to go with Tibs on this one. Religion has done more harm to humans than good.  It's a major form of control.  

Religion/faith has provided comfort and support to tens of billions of people throughout history. Believe, don't believe, but humans have done the most harm to other humans.  

And if you love Tibs so much, why don't ya take him to a movie and make him a pizza fritte? 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Religion/faith has provided comfort and support to tens of billions of people throughout history. Believe, don't believe, but humans have done the most harm to other humans.  

And if you love Tibs so much, why don't ya take him to a movie and make him a pizza fritte? 

Now we are talking!! 

image.png.388094486fdad44f2878427714eff41b.png

• Vomit 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hatred and oppression of women is nonsense? Ok, God loves you! Move along. 

Once again Tibs, you are way way out of your element here. May I politely suggest that you spend some time in the Word? I think you’ll find your drive-by knowledge of Christianity is sorely lacking. (Trying to be respectful here.)

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Once again Tibs, you are way way out of your element here. May I politely suggest that you spend some time in the Word? I think you’ll find your drive-by knowledge of Christianity is sorely lacking. (Trying to be respectful here.)

No no, religion in general has been very misogynist, this is true of christianity. You can't admit that

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No no, religion in general has been very misogynist, this is true of christianity. You can't admit that

So if I’m understanding you correctly, you’d be a believer if only Christ had come in the form of a woman? That’s it? That’s your beef with the basic plot? Fascinating.