What Is "Christian Nationalism"?

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do you hate gay people so much? Would it bother you if the government reclassified marriage as civil unions for all and leave the term marriage to the church?

I think you would - cuz you are better than gays.

You’re a clueless twit. I have family members who are gay. Neighbors who are gay. Coworkers who are gay. I live in a community that’s way more diverse than yours will ever be. Go preach your new world order nonsense to the uneducated. 

And if you’d like to have an adult discussion without your go to childish memes I’m more than willing to engage. If not….enjoy your evening.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re a clueless twit. I have family members who are gay. Neighbors who are gay. Coworkers who are gay. I live in a community that’s way more diverse than yours will ever be. Go preach your new world order nonsense to the uneducated. 

And if you’d like to have an adult discussion without your go to childish memes I’m more than willing to engage. If not….enjoy your evening.

Do you have black friends, too?

I bet you would never share your thoughts on gay marriage with your family and friends… cuz you are a coward. 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you have black friends, too?

I bet you would never share your thoughts on gay marriage with your family and friends… cuz you are a coward. 

I have many black friends, clients and business partners. And yep I’ve had these discussions with my gay friends. Do you think they don’t know they’re gay? Keep living in your little hate centric bubble. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have many black friends, clients and business partners. And yep I’ve had these discussions with my gay friends. Do you think they don’t know they’re gay? Keep living in your little hate centric bubble. 

No - the hate is coming from you.

You believe gay people should have a different classification for the SAME exact thing straight people take for granted because you don’t view gay people as your equal. 

Just now, BillStime said:

No - the hate is coming from you.

You believe gay people should have a different classification for the SAME exact thing straight people take for granted because you don’t view gay people as your equal. 

Grow up. Gay marriage is definitely not the same as traditional marriage. It’s neither less or more. But it’s also not the same. That’s why we have language. Is that a concept that’s so hard to understand? Have a great evening.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Grow up. Gay marriage is definitely not the same as traditional marriage. It’s neither less or more. But it’s also not the same. That’s why we have language. Is that a concept that’s so hard to understand? Have a great evening.

Wow - so much hate.

How is it different?

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hate??   Where?   I don’t see any hate in his posts. Only a psychotic would see………oh wait 

Carry on. 

Of course you don’t - just like you can’t see your own white fragility; you’re incapable of seeing the outright homophobia, bigotry and insecurity by your buddy. 

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course you don’t - just like you can’t see your own white fragility; you’re incapable of seeing the outright homophobia, bigotry and insecurity by your buddy. 

No….all I see here my friend is a Bills fan suffering from a worsening psychosis.  

My white fragility?  And what the ***** is that nonsense?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No….all I see here my friend is a Bills fan suffering from a worsening psychosis.  

My white fragility?  And what the ***** is that nonsense?  

You should comfort your buddy suffering from psychosis. You both can counsel yourselves through your bigotry and hate. 

so we get a thread starring billstime "a crowd is pointing at a trump rally!! NAZI had fingers!! the evidence is clear!" now there is some issue with christian beliefs and love of the country that equates to what? tell us tibs. you obviously created this thread to suggest the two combined into a republican are some looming threat. spit it out before we are all doomed! lol

there seems to be real difficulty coming up with quality ULTRA MAGA threads. ever since CNN collapsed and fired your instructors, its looking desperate. i guess when they are not "guiding libs" to what topics should be gaslighted. that light looks pretty dim. 

come on fellas!! suck it up and do better! i didnt hear no bell! i want AOC tiktoks studied 10 hrs a day. now that's some good propaganda! billstime freshen up those old repeated memes you always use when you cant answer questions!! you guys are phoning it in at the worst time! November's coming quick!! grandpa joey loves you and your families fragrant hair!! don't let the team down!!

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wow.  The board clown is throwing every fake cliche, slogan, narrative, meme, and defection tactic in the social justice play book at you while refusing to engage in any constructive conversation and you're holding strong.  Bravo!  

9 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

@Tiberius do you have a working definition? The words themselves seem to apply to our founding fathers so I am for this idea unless it is like all these PAC that just take money and never give it where it is intended, intentionally the opposite of what it really means.

Well, pro-slavery applies to a lot of the founding fathers, also, so what is your point?