Zach Moss must be another Hall of Famer practice player

extrahammer

59 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

You asked a question. I answered it, as did several others here. And then you revealed your unwillingness to listen to answers. This is a hate thread whose title should be something more like, "Wah, wah, I don't like Zach Moss." 

Fine, whatever. You want to explain away the facts that don't fit your position. Again, whatever. You won't understand the world as well as people who try to look at all the available information, but that's your privilege.

Like I said, let's revisit at the end of the year and see if his YPC holds up. I'm betting it won't based on three years worth of pattern observations. But you're right, I'm not a football coach. 

6 hours ago, extrahammer said:

Not taking away blame on our coaches yesterday, but how has he earned his place as the change of pace back in this offense? It doesn't make sense to me. Where are the results? Yesterday was his best game because of a 43 yard run? He's been here 3 years and he fumbled in Week 1 too. 

They should have kept the rookie who just got signed off our practice squad,  he had something both Singletary and Moss are missing and that is speed and burst to the line.  Moss is on this team to get those tough short yardage plays and he sucks at that,  time to admit he was a mistake and move on. 

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Agree 1

Because he’s our most consistent blocker … a good pass catcher … and breaks at least 1 tackle every run

Geez some of you guys I don’t know what you watch… Is he a Hall of Fame talent, no

But he breaks a tackle every play… Caught a dump off on 4th and short… Short of the line with a dude all over him… Casually ducked through tackle picked up the first down

At one point we gave him a dive up the middle… He got hit 2 1/2 yards in the backfield by three NFL defenders

And still picked up about a half a yard or a yard… He’s the only guy on our roster who can do that

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

He's absolutely useless out there. Bills can pick up any any homeless guy from the streets and I bet he'll be better than Moss.

I hope they cut him and give someone else a chance. Soooo tired of the one yard run and fall down strategy.

Are you really Joe Ferguson? LOL

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

He's absolutely useless out there. Bills can pick up any any homeless guy from the streets and I bet he'll be better than Moss.

I hope they cut him and give someone else a chance. Soooo tired of the one yard run and fall down strategy.

This is EXACTLY why the Bills are in the pickle they're in!! The dime a dozen theory! 

Zack Moss had a 43 yard run in a huge hole against an exhausted Dolphins team.

Apart from that, he has 12 rushes for 35 yards this season… less than 3 yards per carry… and he doesn’t play special teams.

Somehow, he’s even worse than last year. You could tell McDermott wanted to bench Motor after his fumble, but then realized Moss is a complete joke and Cook just isn’t ready yet.

3 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Apart from that, he has 12 rushes for 35 yards this season… less than 3 yards per carry… and he doesn’t play special teams.

Somehow, he’s even worse than last year. You could tell McDermott wanted to bench Motor after his fumble, but then realized Moss is a complete joke and Cook just isn’t ready yet.

At the very least, he's better than Zeke Elliott😎

9 hours ago, Rigotz said:

He had 6 snaps against Baltimore.  Legit barely played.  We're complaining about him gaining yards now?  What are we doing?  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.