Zach Moss must be another Hall of Famer practice player

extrahammer

57 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Seems like people don't want to see key plays he makes and just ignore them like they didn't happen. Did you not see the big 3rd down conversion he had when he ducked under a Dolphin tackle attempt 3 yards short of th first down and ended up getting it?  He has had a few catches like this on 3rd down that converted critical 3rd downs.

to the bolded, those throws were so perfect that any HB catches those... Hell our FB/TE was catching balls. The big run. Cooper would have taken that the distance. He got a first down? well wooptie freaking doo. Hes asked to break tackles out there. ITs who he is supposed to be. so what he had 2 good plays out of 4 carries.. What about all his other carries this year? Take out one big run and a first down run? then what?

And I am happy for moss that he had a better performance, but I think it's time to see what our rookie can do.

In short, I am not disagreeing with you... I am looking at the bigger picture concerning our Top 2 RB and now i want to see Cooke

Just now, extrahammer said:

Clearly you're a guy who doesn't look at nuances or details. Oh wow, 6 yards per carry even though more than half of them came on one carry, lol... let's revisit this thread at the end of the season and see if he keeps that up. Looking at his pattern of play, I definitely don't believe he will.

At this point, he's taking carries away from our two best playmakers at the RB position. 

You asked a question. I answered it, as did several others here. And then you revealed your unwillingness to listen to answers. This is a hate thread whose title should be something more like, "Wah, wah, I don't like Zach Moss." 

Fine, whatever. You want to explain away the facts that don't fit your position. Again, whatever. You won't understand the world as well as people who try to look at all the available information, but that's your privilege.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

to the bolded, those throws were so perfect that any HB catches those... Hell our FB/TE was catching balls. The big run. Cooper would have taken that

And I am happy for moss that he had a better performance, but I think it's time to see what our rookie can do.

In short, I am not disagreeing with you... I am looking at the bigger picture concerning our Top 2 RB and now i want to see Cooke

Some catches were easy. Some weren't. He's made some very nice catches while here, as this shows:

The Bills also love that he's a terrific pass blocker.

I'd like to see Cooke too. All of them, really, but the OL has not been providing opportunities so far this year.

Zach Moss, like almost any RB, is dependent on the OL and play calling to give them room to run.  The Bills' had, at best, a makeshift OL in the 2nd half yesterday and running room was hard to come by.

I'm not saying that Moss is great, but he isn't as bad as people make him out to be.  He has some power and he can make a shifty cut now and then.  I think the blame is misplaced on the RBs for lack of run game.

I don't blame Moss for being a terrible NFL player, I blame the coaches and GM that are steadfast in their determination to keep him on the roster and give him meaningful playing time.

Not sure what more it's going to take to understand that barring injuries, only Singletary and Cook should be getting touches in this offense.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Some catches were easy. Some weren't. He's made some very nice catches while here, as this shows:

The Bills also love that he's a terrific pass blocker.

I'd like to see Cooke too. All of them, really, but the OL has not been providing opportunities so far this year.

I was referring to this year. yes he has some great moments but answer this. how many teams do you think Moss or Motor start for in this league? We need to identify if we have a true tier 2 player in Cook. that's my whole point in its entirety.

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Because Devin Singletary is 15 for 32 in his last two games?

I wasn't gonna say it but... he hasn't been very effective.  

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

Not sure why he is that guy either.  He missed the block on the S on the sack/strip of Josh.  And on his long run, all I could think of was that's a long TD if Cook ran that same play.

No he didn't.  Singletary missed the block.

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't blame Moss for being a terrible NFL player, I blame the coaches and GM that are steadfast in their determination to keep him on the roster and give him meaningful playing time.

Not sure what more it's going to take to understand that barring injuries, only Singletary and Cook should be getting touches in this offense.

We had 92 offensive snaps - moss played 16.  On those he had the longest play of the day.  

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Frank Gore was a drive killing, complete 0 here and was my single point of aggravation in that 19 season….And McDermott was OBSESSED with dressing him and giving him high leverage carries. The coach simply can’t identify an effective RB

I keep getting flashbacks to Mike Tolbert up the middle for no gain

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.