The Bills lost yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOU do that affected the outcome of the game? Because we all know it was you! 

That's all fine and dandy, but what did YOU do that affected the outcome of the game? Because we all know it was you! 

***raspberries***

MOI? culpa mia?

noooope!!! 😜

7 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

My 5-year-old son - who was born the same day we hired Sean Mcdermott (1/11/17) and the same year we ended the playoff drought - announced the Bills were going to lose in the 1st quarter, when they were up 7-0.    He probably did this.

Sounds like your son and @Johnnycage46's son will both be living on the streets soon. 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

That was me with my 3 year old (my wife hates football...or rather hates what it does to me lol).  He at one point said "daddy I don't like your team...change the channel".  So I guess he is a huge reason we lost as well!

I hope you saved the receipt, it sounds like you might have gotten a lemon.

• Haha (+1) 1

My girlfriend bought me three small bills footballs, red white and blue, in August of 2017. I have sat with them for every single game since, except the couple of games I've attended. I watched the game at her (now my fiancée, in 5 days my wife) house yesterday, forgot the footballs. 

497 yard 31 first downs

212 yards 15 first downs

all this talk about how great the Miami D was——-the d that gave up 497 and 31 first downs. The Miami d had a couple nice stops. I give them credit for those.  The Miami defenders played the ball very well when it arrived in the receivers hands.  They knocked several important passes out of their hands.  

Lots of things contributed to the loss.  We had limited personnel which led to our players running out of gas due to the heat.  Bass missed a FG.  Dorsey decided it was a good idea to run Zack Moss back to back times which led to a sack fumble.  Josh missed an open Mckenzie (due to exhaustion imo).  

Miami played a very physical game and got away with everything.  Good for them.  I like the attitude they played with….but the refs let them do w/e they wanted out there, while penalizing is for some nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

497 yard 31 first downs

212 yards 15 first downs

all this talk about how great the Miami D was——-the d that gave up 497 and 31 first downs. The Miami d had a couple nice stops. I give them credit for those.  The Miami defenders played the ball very well when it arrived in the receivers hands.  They knocked several important passes out of their hands.  

Lots of things contributed to the loss.  We had limited personnel which led to our players running out of gas due to the heat.  Bass missed a FG.  Dorsey decided it was a good idea to run Zack Moss back to back times which led to a sack fumble.  Josh missed an open Mckenzie (due to exhaustion imo).  

Miami played a very physical game and got away with everything.  Good for them.  I like the attitude they played with….but the refs let them do w/e they wanted out there, while penalizing is for some nonsense. 

Despite all of the nonsense, the Bills could have won. This was no blowout on the Dolphins part. We will meet again. We'll see.

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

497 yard 31 first downs

212 yards 15 first downs

Did you not read the thread title? This is a thread for superstition and nonsense excuses only. This is not the place for logic, reason or rational football discussion, this is the place to blame your children and/or your spouse so that you can justify to them watching in their absence for the rest of the season.

Edited by transient

Just now, transient said:

Didn't you not read the thread title? This is a thread for superstition and nonsense excuses only. This is not the place for logic, reason or rational football discussion, this is the place to blame your children and/or your spouse so that you can justify to them watching in their absence for the rest of the season.

Gotcha, my bad. I didn’t fully read the title. 

i wore my brand Nike waffles https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-waffle-debut-swoosh-shoes-22nikmnkwffldbtfbmns/22nikmnkwffldbtfbmns?sku=23010407 instead of the New Balance model I’ve been wearing since 2010image.thumb.jpeg.ad6f9e05027e04cb8c5390db40e0a35a.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.