The Bills lost yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do differently that affected the outcome of the game against the Dolphins? I'll start...

I mowed the lawn in the morning.  Typically, I either do it Saturday, or during the game if the Bills are playing poorly, but I had to get it done before the rain came, so I did it in the morning.  

I watched the game at 1 on Sunday.  It should've been a primetime game, where they excel. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I wore a Josh Allen Jersey and watched the game from home.  I wore the same jersey during each playoff loss.  I think it may need to be exorcised

Last year, I wore my Andre Reed jersey during every loss during the season.  Needless to say, I haven't wore it since. 

Because my 3 year old wouldn't stop chatting me up during the game and I couldn't focus my energy on producing the win for us!

1 minute ago, 947 said:

I didn't watch the game...

Was on the road at my son's baseball tournament, and thought I'd be able to get one of the streaming sites to work on my phone. I thought wrong.

My brother was also travelling (newly married so he is doing "married stuff" on weekends....I blame him.  I'll never let this go.

I picked up the baby pre-snap of our first TD

Wife took the baby to feed at the Fins first TD

I got the baby back at our defensive hold a while later.

Baby went back 1 play before the 3rd down completion to set up the Fins score.

Get baby back on Fins last series. But it was too late to overcome for baby luck. 

I was off all week on all my takes. Every prediction for injury was wrong. Every.Single.One

After the "hopener" I said to my GF, "I don't like any bets across the league next week, let alone the Bills". I bet the over and the money line a few days later.  Almost look KC -5.5, thankfully didn't. 

I was off all week. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.