63 Passes and not a single hold or PI???

Billsfan1972

The Officials were their usual mediocre to inept selves in this game. Nothing new. The Bills will always have to be comfortably up to win games and account for the bad calls they will inevitably get. Yesterday was the perfect storm of inept officiating and countless unforced errors.

Edited by Livinginthepast
  • Haha (+1) 1

There were several instances of Miami players lining up clearly offside with no call.

Josh face masked on one play and straight up kicked in the nuts on another with no call other than unsportsmanlike conduct on Josh himself for getting mad at being kicked in the nuts.

Two uncalled defensive holds that I noticed.

I think the refs were suffering the heat and were just like screw it play on let's get this over with.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Amazing how every time the Bills lose, out comes the whining about the officiating.   😂

Do you think the officiating was balanced on both sides?

You can admit there was more then officiating that cost them the game while still pointing out the officiating was horribly one-sided.  They are not exclusive.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

I asked simply how do you have 63 positives and not one defensive penalty.   I'll bet you it's some type of record.🤨

You can scrutinize every play of every NFL game, and point out numerous infractions, and no penalty is called. 

Sometimes you draw a lot of flags, and sometimes you don’t. 

20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

You can scrutinize every play of every NFL game, and point out numerous infractions, and no penalty is called. 

I don't mind that at all, so long as it's called the same for both teams.  The color of the jersey certainly impacted the calls yesterday.

26 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Again that is not what I said. I stated highly questionable that you could throw that many times and not a single penalty

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not only was it clean, it was obvious Johnson was attempting to pull up but it's impossible to be running full speed at someone and then avoid contact with them as he is falling towards you unless you want to take a chance of potentially injuring yourself by making some weird move to try and get out of the way.  

I thought the Knox hit was a helmet to helmet

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Amazing how every time the Bills lose, out comes the whining about the officiating.   😂

The officiating sucked even worse last week and people were whining about it until the Bills started to run away with the game. Also shows why you can’t put this loss on the refs cause he Bills never should have let the game be close in the first place. Thinking the refs suck isn’t the same thing as blaming for them loss.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sestak4ever said:

What about the officials not agreeing on where to spot the ball after Moss’s run, but did nothing to reset the play clock, forcing us to waste a timeout that we could have used at the end of the game? That was brutal!

Seriously.  That TO was the game

13 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Thinking the refs suck isn’t the same thing as blaming for them loss.

Exactly.  People don't have to blame the officials to complain about them though.  Buffalo making mistakes and the refs being obviously bias can both be true.

Edited by The Red King
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Exactly.  People don't have to blame the officials to complain about them though.  Buffalo making mistakes and the refs being obviously bias can both be true.

Bias as in the NFL has it out for the Bills, the refs betting against them, or something else?  Help me out here?

Some Bills fans are insufferable after a loss. 

53 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Bias as in the NFL has it out for the Bills, the refs betting against them, or something else?  Help me out here?

Some Bills fans are insufferable after a loss. 

Bias as in...see the thread title.  The refs had no problem calling it on Buffalo.  Are you going to say, with a straight face, that Miami did not commit holding or a PI.  Not once?

The refs were blatently biased.  Whether the NFL had a hand, or the refs had a personal bias, who knows?  But the idea that Miami did not commit a hold or PI on 60+ attempts is ludicrous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.