63 Passes and not a single hold or PI???

Billsfan1972

We had a lot of missed calls against us against the Titans for holding. It wouldn't have changed the game. 

Yesterday we had a few odd missed calls on holding again van rotten at one point wrapped and his arms around a defender and fell on him.

Our offensive line was playing on the edge of legality several times. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I thought they let both teams play for the most part. I did not like the one call on the hit on their running back Edmonds. I thought it was a clean hit to his shoulder. 
Both teams got away with a decent amount. I prefer less flags and mostly it looks like the refs have been calling less this year. I’d be interested in seeing the numbers league wide from last year to this year on how many calls are actually being made. Maybe I’m crazy and it’s the same, just feels like less calls across the league. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I thought they let both teams play for the most part. I did not like the one call on the hit on their running back Edmonds. I thought it was a clean hit to his shoulder. 
Both teams got away with a decent amount. I prefer less flags and mostly it looks like the refs have been calling less this year. I’d be interested in seeing the numbers league wide from last year to this year on how many calls are actually being made. Maybe I’m crazy and it’s the same, just feels like less calls across the league. 

Not only was it clean, it was obvious Johnson was attempting to pull up but it's impossible to be running full speed at someone and then avoid contact with them as he is falling towards you unless you want to take a chance of potentially injuring yourself by making some weird move to try and get out of the way.  

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Not only was it clean, it was obvious Johnson was attempting to pull up but it's impossible to be running full speed at someone and then avoid contact with them as he is falling towards you unless you want to take a chance of potentially injuring yourself by making some weird move to try and get out of the way.  

Clear as day on TV, Johnson slowed and turned his shoulder.  Literally nothing else he could have done.  BS call.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

thats the problem with the back judge making that call. He had no angle of Johnson actually pulling up. It was actually a pretty critical call in the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just saw a vid of Melvin Ingram roundhouse kicking Josh in the quad area while engaged with O lineman.

Yesterday’s game was infuriating on so many levels but the cheap shot crap against Josh was horrible. When it’s obvious and not called ……🤬

Before anyone says “Payback for Tua”, don’t. That was as innocuous of a shove as could be. 
   To his credit, Josh seemed the most composed of anyone.

• Like (+1) 3

There were more penalties than just PI and Defensive Holding the refs turned a blind eye to yesterday. Illegal and late hits on Josh. Holding by their OL on at least 5 different occasions I saw. The hit on Knox could have been a flag, but eh. Three face mask penalties not called on their defense. It definitely looked like a screw job so they can continue to suck off Tua and the Phins. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Don't disagree with less calls, but hard to believe Miami was that good.  Saw a few times receivers wanted a flag that wasn't thrown.

• Like (+1) 1

There might have been one or two that could of been called but credit to Miami they played great defense 

i found it funny how the commentators kept saying Miamis defense has to be gassed… It was the total opposite.  Our offense was gassed from those long drives and Miami players seemed to be fine physically for the most part.  

Edited by GolfandBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.