Was at the game yesterday. Almost had a heat stroke. It was unsafe for players

Adamb412

9 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I answered the question that there wasn't many players out and the game was over at half. The game Sunday went to the buzzer. Virtually any game played that hard will see players like that and the sun 100% amplified that. On the flipside the prior year with very similar conditions there was nothing like that because the game again was a blow out.

I could really care less about your playing experience the same as you would care about mine. Were nobodies are opinion doesn't matter in that regard.

My main point stands that both teams play in the same conditions and the fact fans have this stupid excuse is insane. We lost and blew a chance, it is what it is. Were not going to agree on this which is fine, you and I have never had a beef so no reason to.

There is a real conversation to be had about player safety not only with heat and cold but especially field conditions in places like WSH or CHI.

Why does it matter if the game was over by half time when the starters played the entire game?  How many players couldn't physically finish the 4 quarter game due to the cold conditions?  We saw on TV, players bodies physically weren't able to play and were exhausted.  We had James Cook and Quentin Morris playing WR because we had nothing else on that last drive.

Both teams didn't play in the same conditions.  When the Dolphins came off the field, they got to sit in shade.  Our players didn't.  Tua himself pregame talked about that advantage.  

Yes we blew a chance.  We had opportunities to win it.  However when you're losing players because of the heat, it's a significant disadvantage.  I'm not blaming only the weather but it played a major part in it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why does it matter if the game was over by half time when the starters played the entire game?  How many players couldn't physically finish the 4 quarter game due to the cold conditions?  We saw on TV, players bodies physically weren't able to play and were exhausted.  We had James Cook and Quentin Morris playing WR because we had nothing else on that last drive.

Both teams didn't play in the same conditions.  When the Dolphins came off the field, they got to sit in shade.  Our players didn't.  Tua himself pregame talked about that advantage.  

Yes we blew a chance.  We had opportunities to win it.  However when you're losing players because of the heat, it's a significant disadvantage.  I'm not blaming only the weather but it played a major part in it.

Don't bother. He will continue to double down on his bad take that the heat and humidity was not a big deal or that playing in the cold is just as dangerous, which is just an insanely ignorant take. He'll keep digging that hole.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.