Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Travis Henry actually did that. Little did we know he was a drug dealer on the side.

I’ve seen a few similar injuries where the player was fine. RB Bijan Robinson bent his neck in a similar fashion and was back at practice the next week. 

yet it’s still a day to day decision. 

id love for him to be 💯 

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Still not sure this is the right move unless he's close to 100% and last week that definitely wasn't the case.

Just stand by the phone...I'm sure McD will be calling shortly to get your opinion.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Josh is ridiculous.

Yeah that was awesome!! That is one of those plays easy to remember that sticks out. Allen is great at doing this to defenders and it's fun to watch. If I was a female I'd probably get a tingling sensation in my strange from watching

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Two top QBs of their own styles.  I feel like this is not a battle of QBs but a battle of whose defense plays better.

I agree.  Luckily, our defense is the best in football while ravens are one of the worst.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Hearing about Gabe Davis' ankle is getting aggravating. 

You rolled the ankle in a walkthrough 2-weeks ago, played 87 snaps on it a week ago, and now its reaggravated again? 

Maybe this is why he was stuck behind John Brown and Cole Beasley? We all have seen he has a nose for the endzone, but frankly you can't depend on this at #2 WR. 

In the 2020 Playoff push he was never right after the Baltimore ankle right in the beginning of the game. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree.  Luckily, our defense is the best in football while ravens are one of the worst.  

If we get back Oliver, Poyer and Jackson... That's about as good as it gets.  Only missing Tre White, Christian Benford and Jordan Phillips.  Two of those are big pieces, no doubt, but getting the other three back means we're fielding a realistic representation of what I believe to be the best defense in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If we get back Oliver, Poyer and Jackson... That's about as good as it gets.  Only missing Tre White, Christian Benford and Jordan Phillips.  Two of those are big pieces, no doubt, but getting the other three back means we're fielding a realistic representation of what I believe to be the best defense in the NFL. 

For sure.  Minus those 3 last week, we held the fins to 200 yards and what would’ve been 2 TDs had we had that fumble.  McD/Frazier’s D is ballin.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

For me, as long as the offense is fully intact, we have a chance in any game. 

I want to see the fire in Diggs this game, and am interested to see if Cook has earned more time. Given how dreadful our run game has been with Singletary and Moss being underwhelming, I would hope the Bills continue splitting Cook out and throwing him the ball. 

Also, do the Bills try some more conventional run plays this week, when the choose to run?

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It is one of the best, however I do think the absence of Hyde will be felt more than some would like to think. But getting Tre back and others on the DL will be huge and hopefully make Hyde's loss not so bad.

12 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

You rolled the ankle in a walkthrough 2-weeks ago, played 87 snaps on it a week ago, and now its reaggravated again? 

Maybe this is why he was stuck behind John Brown and Cole Beasley? We all have seen he has a nose for the endzone, but frankly you can't depend on this at #2 WR. 

In the 2020 Playoff push he was never right after the Baltimore ankle right in the beginning of the game. 

They should get rid of him. How is the offense supposed to function? (checks team offense stats….)

23 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Do these guys not wear ankle braces or lace up boots?  

I partially tore an Achilles in college(didn't need surgery) and if I tried to play soccer without a lace up boot, I would get tendinitis so bad the next day it would feel like it was going to tear from being so tight everytime I took a step...that lace up boot was amazing for stability and preventing issues.

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Do these guys not wear ankle braces or lace up boots?  

I partially tore an Achilles in college(didn't need surgery) and if I tried to play soccer without a lace up boot, I would get tendinitis so bad the next day it would feel like it was going to tear from being so tight everytime I took a step...that lace up boot was amazing for stability and preventing issues.

This is good response. 

Not sure on the braces. Gabe described it as a "roll" after the walkthrough. 

So I assumed this is kind of a Grade 1 kind of sprain, similar to basketball where there is not immense swelling, the "walk it off" sprain. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.