Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

LMAO!!!! McD just said Xavier Rhodes has a hamstring injury and is likely out for the game...this is just getting to the point you have to laugh or else you might want to cry

What did y'all expect of an older player, sitting on a couch, trying to come back and play professionally? Hell, I kind of blame the training staff for letting him push too hard. I'm an older player trying to get back on the basketball court and even I know that my wheels aren't ready even though I can shoot with the best of them right now. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I have to say this, Skip Bayless is a jaded person. How does he say Josh comes up short in big games? That he shrinks in pressure situations? Did he not see the Arizona/KC games last season? It wasn't Josh's fault in those games that the Bills lost!! Defense in both of those cases were the reason. I know he and Prick Wright says what they do for click bait, but C'MON MAN!! 

Meh, I don’t bother listening to him. His schtick is hot takes that drive clicks, nothing more 

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Question now is who's gonna show up other than Diggs? We know Gabe isn't healthy. Where you at Knox? Will the Bills incorporate Cook into the passing game from the backfield? Crowder/Lil Dirty? Y'all wanted Beasley's crown, where y'all at? Not really concerned about the defense

12 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What did y'all expect of an older player, sitting on a couch, trying to come back and play professionally? Hell, I kind of blame the training staff for letting him push too hard. I'm an older player trying to get back on the basketball court and even I know that my wheels aren't ready even though I can shoot with the best of them right now. 

He claimed he was staying in shape...I am pretty sure those guys don't just sit on the couch, they have to be doing some sort of training if they expect to help a team out

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Question now is who's gonna show up other than Diggs? We know Gabe isn't healthy. Where you at Knox? Will the Bills incorporate Cook into the passing game from the backfield? Crowder/Lil Dirty? Y'all wanted Beasley's crown, where y'all at? Not really concerned about the defense

L’il Dirty has to be the expectation based on the Fins game. He played his heart out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… tough to post when your banned… How’s the offensive line and WR depth looking? 👀😉

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Not even talking about offensive line depth… their starters are questionable specifically Brown, the aging Saffold, and Bates(as discussed in the off-season and shouted down by many here😅)…. As Josh takes a beating and throws over 60 times….

They lost that game because of their shotty offensive line as was the case for many of their losses last season…. But yes, all that defensive depth was necessary at the expense of their QB carrying the excessive load offensively all year.😀

Well….you asked about the depth.

so now it’s not the depth. It’s the starters.  Got it.  Move the goal posts in the matter of one post.  

He threw 60 times because we ran 90 plays.  That’s right…..90.  We ran 90 plays and had 31 first downs playing in a sauna/tanning booth.  

they lost the game for many reasons….. not just the OL.  You continue to tell everyone THE reason why we lost, meanwhile we lost by 2 and Bass missed a chip shot.  Josh missed an open Mckenzie on a 3 yard pass.   Van roten prematurely hiked the ball that led to the sack/fumble/Miami TD. The dolphins weren’t called for one penalty on their DBs in 90 plays.  Ingram roundhouses joshs nuts.  Wilkens grabs joshs nuts and we get a 15 on the game deciding drive.  Wilkens hit knox in the face mask, no penalty.  

many reasons…..but continue with your agenda. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Stanley setback?

I do not wish ill will towards any player and I do enjoy a game where both teams are at full strength so that we can truly judge success. However, based on the past few weeks, we need a win in the injury department and I think Ronnie Stanley being out would definitely be included as a win in that area.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not even talking about offensive line depth… their starters are questionable specifically Brown, the aging Saffold, and Bates(as discussed in the off-season and shouted down by many here😅)…. As Josh takes a beating and throws over 60 times….

They lost that game because of their shotty offensive line as was the case for many of their losses last season…. But yes, all that defensive depth was necessary at the expense of their QB carrying the excessive load offensively all year.😀

When did “the superstar QB has to do too much offensively” become a thing? 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… tough to post when your banned… How’s the offensive line and WR depth looking? 👀😉

The Bills offense is currently ranked 3rd in points per game. Somehow, they seem to be doing okay.

Counter question for you:

How's the defensive line -- which you relentlessly knocked Beane for investing money and draft picks into -- looking?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.