Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't think they'll put Taron outside. He's not well-suited there. He'll just play less snaps again. You never know. Maybe injuries force them too. That's why they got Rhodes, though.

Imagine taking our best coverage and best tackling CB off the field. 

That’s why I’m intrigued to see what they do.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

15-2, 14-3 should still be good enough to secure home field advantage. I'm not concerned

AFC is loaded, but nobody (us included with injuries currently) look like juggernauts.  

14-3 / 13-4 is what I'm thinking gets it done, but Baltimore could very well be a team we're fighting with for that 1 seed.  Would hate to finish 14-3 / 13-4 and lose a tiebreaker with the 14-3 / 13-4 Ravens or Chiefs because of head to head. 

Two big games upcoming.

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… tough to post when your banned… How’s the offensive line and WR depth looking? 👀😉

You can only upgrade the depth at so many positions……

can you imagine what the DT depth and CB depth would look like if we didn’t address it?  We held the fins to 200 yards of offense without our 2 best DTs and our top 3 corners.  Tyreek hill had 30 yards.  

our offense had 500 yards of offense with no WRs or OL.  We won’t be playing anymore games in a tropical rain Forrest without trees.  

every talking head that talks about the Bills, talks about how great our depth is.  They aren’t lying.  

Bass makes a chip shot, we win.  Josh completes a 3 yard pass, we win.  We completely outplayed a good team on both sides of the ball with half a team….. and you cry about depth.  🤣 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

OL depth.. more could have been done.  I won't kill the Bills on this though because most teams don't go past six deep with any semblance of quality.  We are no exception.  The bigger issue is getting more out of the starters - looking at you Saffold, Bates and Brown.  

WR depth.. I was definitely worried about outside depth, but Kumerow played well when called upon.. then gets hurt.  Not really sure anyone can prepare for your #2 outside WR getting hurt, then his backup also getting hurt.  

I have to say this, Skip Bayless is a jaded person. How does he say Josh comes up short in big games? That he shrinks in pressure situations? Did he not see the Arizona/KC games last season? It wasn't Josh's fault in those games that the Bills lost!! Defense in both of those cases were the reason. I know he and Prick Wright says what they do for click bait, but C'MON MAN!! 

• Agree 2

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

I have to say this, Skip Bayless is a jaded person. How does he say Josh comes up short in big games? That he shrinks in pressure situations? Did he not see the Arizona/KC games last season? It wasn't Josh's fault in those games that the Bills lost!! Defense in both of those cases were the reason. I know he and Prick Wright says what they do for click bait, but C'MON MAN!! 

Josh plays his best in big games...what is he watching? Dude has the highest postseason QB rating in NFL history

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Skip is in the entertainment business and does all of this for clicks.  

Patrick Hammer WGRZ meteorologist said it will likely be raining for the duration of the game...says it may let up at times and become a light drizzle but will pretty much be a wet day the entire game with varying intensity of the rain.

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He has the same shtick about Lebron.  Skip is probably the most obnoxious hot take commentator in a world of many obnoxious hot take commentators. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.