Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Can’t wait to see the personnel groupings in this game. 2021 playoffs Taron Johnson played only 60% of the snaps due to the Ravens style. The Ravens haven’t changed.

Is this the game Taron Johnson plays outside CB with Terrel Bernard as a 3rd LB?

I'd rather see Basham at DE and Miller at OLB in a 4-3. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Can’t wait to see the personnel groupings in this game. 2021 playoffs Taron Johnson played only 60% of the snaps due to the Ravens style. The Ravens haven’t changed.

Is this the game Taron Johnson plays outside CB with Terrel Bernard as a 3rd LB?

I don't think they'll put Taron outside. He's not well-suited there. He'll just play less snaps again. You never know. Maybe injuries force them too. That's why they got Rhodes, though.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Radar said:

This weeks game worries me a lot. Very possible we end the week 2-2 and Miami 4-0. Fortunately the season is young.

Well, you don't have to worry about Miami being 4-0 anymore. 

Our defense is constructed very well for shutting down Lamar Jackson, and did a pretty good job slowing him down in our last two meetings.

The biggest concern for the Bills are the injuries, but things do seem to be trending in the right direction.  It's possible all the O-Line starters will be back, along with Ed Oliver.  The secondary is still pretty banged up.  But I think the front 7 and Taron Johnson will be more important in this matchup.

Baltimore's defense does not look like one that can slow down our offense.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Dudes ankles are glass… he’s been nursing his ankles for two years now…

16 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The one seed is crucial which is why this game is a somewhat big early season game…. Road playoff games have been this teams demise the past TD several years. 

Oh there you are!! Didn’t see you during week 1 and 2.  I figured you’d start posting after a loss.  

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That's the guy who correctly had the schedule before anyone else last two years.   Good news

Apparently he knows someone high enough up at OBD to get this info? Probably a good friend I would assume?

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The Bills cannot...CANNOT lose at least two starters for the fourth straight week to man games missed injuries.

The goal of the regular season will unravel.  Not the playoffs mind you, but home field advantage.  

15-2, 14-3 should still be good enough to secure home field advantage. I'm not concerned

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… tough to post when your banned… How’s the offensive line and WR depth looking? 👀😉

Why were you banned?

Our WR depth was fine.  Remember when you said we would be in trouble if Davis or Diggs went down?  Well we put up 34 offensive points in 3 quarters against the Titans and Kumerow made some plays.  He also made a play against the Dolphins but then got hurt.  Are you going to criticize Beane because our 6th and 7th WR aren't starting quality?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.