Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Lol - brought me right back to days as a kid putting the bread bags on before putting on our boots to go play in the snow

For a long time I thought our family was the only one that did that. Didn't hit me until I saw people joking about it on here.

• Like (+1) 1

I would just hold Gabe out this week, ankle injuries have a tendency of lingering and it's the same ankle he's injured in the past. It sucks that Kumerow was injured. For all the talk of outside WR depth he looked like a more than capable fill-in. If neither of them can go we'll have to get Shakir going and use McKenzie or Crowder split out wide more.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I would just hold Gabe out this week, ankle injuries have a tendency of lingering and it's the same ankle he's injured in the past. It sucks that Kumerow was injured. For all the talk of outside WR depth he looked like a more than capable fill-in. If neither of them can go we'll have to get Shakir going and use McKenzie or Crowder split out wide more.

As much as I agree about getting Gabe right, I think where they really missed him when Shakir was in was in the blocking aspect. Khalil really blew it on a few missed blocks against Tennessee.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Still looks a little sensitive....we really need him back.

When Ed went down, I was not incredibly concerned as Phillips was there. However, when both went down, we all knew it was bad news. Ed would be great to have back in the lineup…but a high ankle makes that unlikely this week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

That wasn't on Singletary, that was on the Center.  He telegraphed the snap count and also snapped it immediately before the rest of his line could get set after he gave the signal he was snapping the ball. Dawkins literally wasn't even looking at his man and was turned inside pointing out a Dolphin player to Saffold(ie, you take him), and before he could turn his head back and get out of his stance, Ingram was already by him.  That was a WTF play by Van Roten.

Agree OLine looked sluggish off snap but it was the S Holland who beat Dawkins and Motor to cause the strip/fumble.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.