Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

both Billed as Game of the Week 

😆 pardon the pun 😝 

I like the 1PM games. 

west coast people will watch if they have an interest 

Exactly.  Sunday Ticket is an expensive lifesaver for a lot of us, but it’s absolutely comical that two weeks in a row, the most hype game of the NFL calendar is a 1 pm CBS game. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This game makes me nervous with all the injuries. I know the Ravens are banged up too, but Lamar is much better than Tua, and it could be shoot out all day long, weather permitting 

I'd prefer a shoot out over the long draw of the game that happened last week, as well as the injuries and players being hurt by the environment more than the game.

• Like (+1) 1

I actually think this is a much easier matchup for us than Miami

Baltimores secondary is banged up and we are less likely to see a bunch of 2 high like we did vs Miami. If they do go two high, I hope we see some James Cook getting the 6-9 catches rather than those going to Miss and Singletary the last two weeks.

Additionally, and more importantly, Baltimores pass rush is not very good and their rotation is shallow. I think Josh will have a very comfortable day on Sunday.

Now Lamar is obviously a much bigger threat than Tua but the Bills have been very good at containing him. Should be a fun game but I expect a convincing win.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/26/2022 at 11:45 AM, Steel City Mafia said:

Looking like hurricane Ian will have its leftovers for the game Sunday 

It looks as if there will be some rain and wind, but nothing extreme.  The ball will be wet and players need to have the right footwear, the passing game should be functional to a degree.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

This game makes me nervous with all the injuries. I know the Ravens are banged up too, but Lamar is much better than Tua, and it could be shoot out all day long, weather permitting 

Last team with the ball could be the likely winner. Bass or Tucker can hit a 60 harder to win it. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Rain and 30 mph gusts as of now.

Wow. Not good for the Bills passing attack. 

1 hour ago, LEBills said:

I actually think this is a much easier matchup for us than Miami

Baltimores secondary is banged up and we are less likely to see a bunch of 2 high like we did vs Miami. If they do go two high, I hope we see some James Cook getting the 6-9 catches rather than those going to Miss and Singletary the last two weeks.

Additionally, and more importantly, Baltimores pass rush is not very good and their rotation is shallow. I think Josh will have a very comfortable day on Sunday.

Now Lamar is obviously a much bigger threat than Tua but the Bills have been very good at containing him. Should be a fun game but I expect a convincing win.

Agree with the Cook theme. I'm thinking he has a sneaky good game. Breaks one for a long gain and maybe a Td sprinkled in. I'm not see a convincing win by the Bill's. Just too many injuries to blow out a good Ravens team at their home. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.