Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wait a minute didn’t you say just the other day that they did have those cooling devices?

Bills brought them. Yes they did have all those.

The Patriots did the exact same thing by sending down the equipment before the game. 

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Funny no one cared for years until Sunday. The crying about the heat is crazy anymore.

I’ve seen it mentioned for years. Not specifically on here, but it gets talked about often. It just got amplified this game because of the amount of injuries/cramping/heat related issues 

7 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

The thing that bothers me about the Ravens is that nobody in the media says that Lamar Jackson should run less. Josh, who is 3 inches taller and at least 25lbs heavier, is always told to run less. If josh keeps doing that, he’ll end up like Cam. but the smaller Jackson should keep rushing for 100+ yards a game like it won’t take a toll on him.

I don't think anyone cares because he's not under contract and it doesn't matter what he does.

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’ve seen it mentioned for years. Not specifically on here, but it gets talked about often. It just got amplified this game because of the amount of injuries/cramping/heat related issues 

Agreed…Belichick has certainly mentioned it amongst others.  I think it was also hotter on the field Sunday than it has been in previous Bills games.  McKenzie said as much on his show the other day, saying he kept waiting for it to rain because it only gets that hot in South Florida right before it rains…maybe the hurricane pushing hot air, who knows.  Oh well, moving on.

• Disagree 1

Weather Channel makes it look like Saturday will have heavier rain in Baltimore than Sunday.  But Sunday still estimates about 1/4 inch of rain there.  So it will be wet for both teams.  I don't think it benefits either side over the other.

The Ravens don't have the crazy balanced rushing attack that they've had in recent seasons.  Now it's all Lamar.  Stop him and you stop them from running.

Edited by zow2

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Weather Channel makes it look like Saturday will have heavier rain in Baltimore than Sunday.  But Sunday still estimates about 1/4 inch of rain there.  So it will be wet for both teams.  I don't think it benefits either side over the other.

The Ravens don't have the crazy balanced rushing attack that they've had in recent seasons.  Now it's all Lamar.  Stop him and you stop them from running.

You can say the exact same thing about the Bills but with Josh.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

NFL Week 4 Power Rankings

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34670270/nfl-week-4-power-rankings-2022-1-32-poll-plus-rating-qbs

Top 6:

1. Miami

2.Buffalo

3. Philadelphia

4. Kansas City

5. Los Angeles Rams

6. Baltimore

Miami isn't that good. They are formidable but no way are they number one or better than the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Miami isn't that good. They are formidable but no way are they number one or better than the Bills. 

I can understand Miami being ranked above Buffalo based on the fact that they did win the game on Sunday, but I don’t see them being ranked above Philadelphia whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

If they want to put Miami at #1 because they are 3-0 and beat the former #1 team (Buffalo) and the current #6 team (Baltimore), fine. It's a power ranking and doesn't mean anything at all. I think Miami is a good team and a playoff caliber team; however, I personally would have them somewhere around ten.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

If they want to put Miami at #1 because they are 3-0 and beat the former #1 team (Buffalo) and the current #6 team (Baltimore), fine. It's a power ranking and doesn't mean anything at all. I think Miami is a good team and a playoff caliber team; however, I personally would have them somewhere around ten.

I have a feeling that Burrow rips them apart on Thursday and brings them back down to earth.  

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have a feeling that Burrow rips them apart on Thursday and brings them back down to earth.  

Assuming they don't rip up Burrow first, I don't think he makes it to the end of the season at the rate he is getting sacked. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hope so, but I just don't know if the Bengals can withstand all that blitzing that the Fins do. I've watched all of the Bengals games this year OL has been bad in passing situations and Burrow has poor pocket awareness and holds the ball too long. 

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Assuming they don't rip up Burrow first, I don't think he makes it to the end of the season at the rate he is getting sacked. 

The Dolphins pressure rate was poor before us...we had back up and exhausted lineman early.  I think Spencer Brown was gassed in the first quarter.

But we'll see.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.