Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Benford can bring back the "Too Tall Jones" head slap that would leave opponents ears ringing and dizzy. Jam the WR's with a head alsp at the line to throw them off balance.  🤣

Kidding obviously... that would be a personal foul these days for a hit to the head.

Deacon Jones

2 hours ago, CaliBills said:

So what is the O-Line going to look like?

What is the DB's going to look like?

O-Line hopeful  -  Dawkins, Saffold, Morse, Heart , Brown/Quissenberry

DB Hopeful - Poyer,Jones,Elam, Neal?, Johnson 

Thoughts?

Thoughts? That Calais Campbell is licking his chops at the thought of lining up across from Bobby Hart. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, chris heff said:

“Mind on my money, money on my mind ”

Half that and half on the NASA Dart mission.  It was awesome to watch live.  They hit a 500ft asteroid traveling 14,000mph.

Great worldwide effort!

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Not sure if you were joking but I think it's more like $40k.

40K a week.  He gets a minimum of 3 games pay whether he's on the team or not.  A bit taken off for him leaving the PS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d like to see an attempt at a factory reset and maybe try to just take the baby gloves off Cook. Just see what a game would look like if you completely featured Cook like teams do with their primary RB. See what a game looks like with a little speed on the field. I like Singletary but we can’t run the ball. Give cook 20+ touches and see if we can’t strike a little balance. What do we really have to lose at this point. Stop all the bs rotation. Nobody can get into a rhythm like that.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d like to see an attempt at a factory reset and maybe try to just take the baby gloves off Cook. Just see what a game would look like if you completely featured Cook like teams do with their primary RB. See what a game looks like with a little speed on the field. I like Singletary but we can’t run the ball. Give cook 20+ touches and see if we can’t strike a little balance. What do we really have to lose at this point. Stop all the bs rotation. Nobody can get into a rhythm like that.

Never gonna happen

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills have the #2 offense in the NFL and #1 D in the NFL

Ravens are #4 and #32, allowing an absolutely astounding 458 yards a game on defense and almost 26 points per game. They are so bad, they are almost 45 yards from the next worse defense, the Dolphins, who just gave up almost 500 yards to us.

If the Bills offense goes back to scoring at will like they normally do, they should win by more than 1 score. As long as the D doesn't fall apart this game.

Isn't that what I said?

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It's time to take the diapers off of Cook

I would have to say the Bills have the upper hand in this matchup. The injuries on both teams are substantial, which makes it basically a wash. Our defense is definitely not the Baltimore defense of old, and I expect Allen to tear it up at will. Lamar is on fire lately, and he can still make magic happen, paired with maybe some defensive turnovers. I expect Andrews to be watched and covered like a hawk, so the other tight ends and receivers need to get things done to help him out much more than they have so far this season. If it is raining however, Lamar's afterburners will be severely neutered, coupled with the fact that his throwing style does very poorly in slippery conditions.

I think it's going to be an awesome and very close game.

11 hours ago, djp14150 said:

The weather will be an issue for this game

what Ian does is the factor.  Sunday coukd be a heavy rain game fed from Ian moisture.  

when a hurricane is small and gets strong category  3 or 4 it’s common for them to get weaker but spread in its radialdistance.

That rain is likely Ian-related rain so expect downpours if it occurs

Please refrain from ever using the phrase “Ian moisture” again.  

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I respect what you're going for here, but we can't "see what it looks like" in a critical game against a top AFC team. I'm hoping they will just focus in on just a few run plays that they can run with some level of success. I don't need to see a versatile or high-volume run game, just efficient and frequent enough to give Allen a break once in a while.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.