Week 4: Bills at Ravens 10/2 1pm

YoloinOhio

Bills currently -3

O/U 54.5

Lamar and Allen have been on fire but both teams dealing with a lot of injuries. Both with very close losses to the Dolphins that could have gone either way. These two teams typically play close games. Hopefully we get some of our guys back. Should be a good one!

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

The weather will be an issue for this game

what Ian does is the factor.  Sunday coukd be a heavy rain game fed from Ian moisture.  

when a hurricane is small and gets strong category  3 or 4 it’s common for them to get weaker but spread in its radialdistance.

27 minutes ago, Casey D said:

Weather predicted to be 69 and 45% chance of rain.  After yesterday, that sounds delightful!

That rain is likely Ian-related rain so expect downpours if it occurs

The Ravens are one of the Teams I really haven’t followed to much this season yet.  Any notable injuries? I know they have some speed with Devin Duvernay who made a really nice Td grab  yesterday.

Hopefully our Guys can get a bit of rest. That was a very tolling physical game yesterday and this might turn into a track meet passing wise. 

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The Ravens are one of the Teams I really haven’t followed to much this season yet.  Any notable injuries? I know they have some speed with Devin Duvernay who made a really nice Td grab  yesterday.

Hopefully our Guys can get a bit of rest. That was a very tolling physical game yesterday and this might turn into a track meet passing wise. 

I believe they have been hit hard on D like the Bills, CB and DE in particular for Balt.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure what to expect in the game against the Ravens.

Need some key players to return, especially Mitch and Poyer.  

If it is 70 degrees and raining, i will welcome that.  Both the LA Rams game and the Fins game, it was hot as balls and you can see it in the players faces.  

Just want a big dub and move on.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Lamar is playing the best ball of his career the last couple weeks. 
Bateman and Duvernay are developing into legit weapons. 
Andrews is 100% his security blanket. 
But there is a lot to defend, it’s not just stop the run and he’ll fold like years past. Dobbins is also working his way back from injury into the rotation. 

Still a winnable game of course, but their offense is playing at a pretty high level. Gonna take a lot of discipline to defend them

• Agree 1

If our defense is going to be majorly short-handed again, I think the hopeful return of Morse would be huge.  If our O line performs better we can actually afford to be in a mild shoot-out if our D has a down day.  Kind of tough to have the D have a down day AND have our O line under siege all day (which, in my opinion is a huge reason for the 17 point offensive outing yesterday (yes lots of mistakes, miscues, etc. as well)).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.