Joshua Allen Sexually Assaulted by Dolphin

ArtVandalay

10 hours ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

I am both an Ohio State Buckeye fan and a Buffalo Bills fan. This is the second time Wilkins has sexually assaulted someone on a team I am cheering for. 

I wish Josh would press charges. The guy does it to other players in high definition. Plenty of evidence. F*** Watkins.

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 9/30/2022 at 8:59 AM, Big Turk said:

And also apparently kicked in the groin randomly as well...

The kick being missed is unacceptable, as was the facemask, because someone is watching Josh at those moments. The only excuse I can give for the kick is that official actually thought " that can't be what I saw because no one is that stupid", not a good excuse but something.

On 9/30/2022 at 3:17 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Allen should have put his knee in his throat

Or just teabagged him like he did Jalen Ramsey when he was on the ground getting up... 😅

https://www.tiktok.com/@pardonmytake/video/7141531659261889838?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7141531659261889838

Edited by Big Turk

On 10/1/2022 at 9:05 AM, Orlando Tim said:

The kick being missed is unacceptable, as was the facemask, because someone is watching Josh at those moments. The only excuse I can give for the kick is that official actually thought " that can't be what I saw because no one is that stupid", not a good excuse but something.

Not that it makes the situation any better but I think Ingram was trying to trip josh if he scrambled not roundhouse him in the nuts.  Still pretty dirty though 

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not that it makes the situation any better but I think Ingram was trying to trip josh if he scrambled not roundhouse him in the nuts.  Still pretty dirty though 

You are probably correct, still an obvious penalty on the guy holding the ball.

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

And tripping on the defense is ten yards & an automatic first down; IIRC. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.