Joshua Allen Sexually Assaulted by Dolphin

ArtVandalay

4 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Our big strapping QB, Joshua Allen,  was sexually assaulted during the game by Christian Wilkins who has a history of fondeling other men on the field. (See the incident at Clemson below)

Some may blame Allen because he has the "Choose Love" message on the back of his helmet,  sure Wilkins may have seen that and saw it as an invitation, but it is still unacceptable. Still needs Allen's consent before he checks his oil. Can't just go around pulling everyone's dip stick because they look good in spandex. 

With the NFL on the heels of the DeShaun Watson saga, the league needs to show that men and women have equal rights when it comes to sexual assault.

Wilkins needs to be suspended a minimum of 69 games.

I mean, who doesn't want them some Josh Allen:wub:

• Haha (+1) 2

So in the last 3 years, he threw a punch and got ejected in what? The second series against the BIlls? I didn't see it, but some mentioned he was twisting Allen's ankle last year before Allen waved bye to him. And now this. I'm hoping the league is starting to notice these things. Won't be surprised if there's some form of retribution coming his way when they go to Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

This game reminded me of the Landry hit on Williams. The dolphins were doing little dirty crap the whole game and getting away with it.

The bills player that might have been the best answer to it (brown) was busy having a heat stroke.

Would have been more tolerable if the bills found a way to win.

Such a hard game to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, tomdayfan said:

This was Jim Kelly's first game for the Bills in 1986. He drove on the opening drive to throw a TD pass to Greg Bell, giving the Bills a 7-0 lead vs. the Jets. Unfortunately, they went on to lose the game 28-24.

This would be a great game to post the video of the week we play the Jets at home this year. Who is that poster who does these threads?!

[Edit: the poster is @Buffalo03.]

Edited by chongli

1 hour ago, chongli said:

This was Jim Kelly's first game for the Bills in 1986. He drove on the first drive to open with  TD pass to Greg Bill, giving the Bills a 7-0 lead vs. the Jets. Unfortunately, they went on to lose the game 28-24.

This would be a great game to post the video of the week we play the Jets at home this year. Who is that poster who does these threads?!

[Edit: the poster is @Buffalo03.]

This would be a great game to post. The Bills lost that game though. The only games I post are Bills victories. Definitely a classic moment in the game "giving him the business". I love it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I am both an Ohio State Buckeye fan and a Buffalo Bills fan. This is the second time Wilkins has sexually assaulted someone on a team I am cheering for. 

I wish Josh would press charges. The guy does it to other players in high definition. Plenty of evidence. F*** Watkins.

Edited by NORWOODS FOOT

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.