Joshua Allen Sexually Assaulted by Dolphin

ArtVandalay

Our big strapping QB, Joshua Allen,  was sexually assaulted during the game by Christian Wilkins who has a history of fondeling other men on the field. (See the incident at Clemson below)

Some may blame Allen because he has the "Choose Love" message on the back of his helmet,  sure Wilkins may have seen that and saw it as an invitation, but it is still unacceptable. Still needs Allen's consent before he checks his oil. Can't just go around pulling everyone's dip stick because they look good in spandex. 

With the NFL on the heels of the DeShaun Watson saga, the league needs to show that men and women have equal rights when it comes to sexual assault.

Wilkins needs to be suspended a minimum of 69 games.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 28
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Our big strapping QB, Joshua Allen,  was sexually assaulted during the game by Christian Wilkins who has a history of fondeling other men on the field. (See the incident at Clemson below)

Some may blame Allen because he has the "Choose Love" message on the back of his helmet,  sure Wilkins may have seen that and saw it as an invitation, but it is still unacceptable. Still needs Allen's consent before he checks his oil. Can't just go around pulling everyone's dip stick because they look good in spandex. 

With the NFL on the heels of the DeShaun Watson saga, the league needs to show that men and women have equal rights when it comes to sexual assault.

Wilkins needs to be suspended a minimum of 69 games.

Dolphins fans on their board are impressed with Allen b*tch-slapping Wilkins helmet off. Not many QBs can get away with that. 

Josh ripped off that POS DL facemask lightning fast! 

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was wondering what happened on that play something about Josh getting grabbed by the nuts seemed realistic to me

I think everyone from Katmandu to Mali to Laos understood when Josh was gesturing towards his groin

• Haha (+1) 1

In a post-game interview, Wilkins said: "Josh is a competitor.  I'm a competitor.  We're going back and forth.  That's how it is with division rivals. With alpha males, that's how it goes."  

Hey fat-ass, you're not an alpha male; you're a closeted homosexual.  Come to grips with it (sorry, had to do it) and be at peace with yourself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

In a post-game interview, Wilkins said: "Josh is a competitor.  I'm a competitor.  We're going back and forth.  That's how it is with division rivals. With alpha males, that's how it goes."  

Hey fat-ass, you're not an alpha male; you're a closeted homosexual.  Come to grips with it (sorry, had to do it) and be at peace with yourself.

Dudes been a dirty player and cheap shot artist since college. Definitely deserves a high/low shot or public callout on his usage of football games to violate various (sexual?) assault statutes. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.