Gonna state the obvious here but.......

Kwai San

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Bills ran an unbelievable 90 plays to Miami’s 39 plus.  I bet 99 times out of 100 a team wins the game with that disparity.

The Stillers won an OT game vs the Bengals in Week 1 in which the Pittsburgh D was on the field for I think at least 100 snaps.

I remember thinking you won't see that again for a looooong time.

It took two weeks. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Singletary was averaging 1 yard per carry. You wanted more of that!?

Yes I did.

I wanted more of the run Threat!

Even if it results in a couple of yards,we have to be more Balanced.  

Look. I understand we were down multiple OL but I still want the RBs to pose a threat to the D and not give them the luxury of playing pass all game

This is Chess not Checkers

Edited by JerseyBills

52 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

HOLY CRAP why didn't Josh throw to the sidelines more towards the end of the game???  Please please please do not say the fins had that covered....no FRIGGING way did they.  Josh and the receivers, either WR's or RB's need to get to the sideline.  I have watched tooooooo many QB's do that.  Josh is at the point in his development that this is a easy peasy move for him.  Lost the game due to this seemingly unable ability to do this.  DAMMIT!!!!!

Why didn't McKenzie run straight East out of bounds after catching that pass, why did Bass miss a FG, why did the refs make us blow a second half time out because they didn't know where to spot the ball, why did Milano drop a sure pick 6, why did Josh bobble the snap at the end of the first half and waste a FG opportunity, why did Josh fumble at his own 7 yard line, why didn't Davis catch that TD pass, why did Josh throw a grounder to McKenzie in the end zone....it goes on and on.  Reverse any of these and the bills get a W.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Allen was running for his life on that last play.  I'm amazed he even completed a pass.  There were also two dropped passes on that last drive.  Allen was actually functioning at a high level on that drive.  The problem was that the rest of the offense was gassed and suffering from cramps & heat exhaustion.  The real question is why wasn't Allen cramping and suffering from heat stroke?

Cus QBs don’t expend as much energy as WRs 

24 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Everyone was so tired they were barely running their routes. We needed like 1 more good catch and Diggs dropped one, Gabe dropped one. Very sloppy at the end but I don't think we can blame them. It was 100 degrees on the field

Why is everyone so tired get these bastards in shape. I can run outside for miles in 90 degree heat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Im more surprised that McKenzie didn’t have the knowledge/coaching/wherewithal(lol) to go down quickly so we could spike it.

A long field goal is better than none at all.

It would have been 65 yarder if he went down immediately at the 47 yard line. Better than nothing? Yes. But I don't blame him for trying to get a few more yards. He likely could have ran straight out of bounds after he turned up field to the 45 but again, that would have only netted about two yards though and still looking at a 63 yarder. I don't fault him for trying to cut it up field to get to a more manageable 59 or 60 yarder. 

I don't know that I fault Allen not going to the sidelines early in the drive as we had a ton of time and only needed a FG. But that final play the ball needed to go somewhere other than the middle of the field.

At the end of day the buck stops at the top the Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott. There is nothing wrong with QB Josh Allen. Sean McDermott when a NFL opponent  keeps the game close they have a very good chance to beat the Bills because Sean McDermott isn’t the best bench coach a team can have in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

1 hour ago, JMM said:

Hindsight of course but I really thought the last play would be a quick out, especially to Diggs. 

Of all the receivers we still had Diggs was in the worst shape. 

27 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Because when you have that much time in two timeouts you can work the middle of the field

Bills had zero time outs. But we did have a lot of time on the clock when the drive started. Especially only needing a FG. 

17 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

why did the refs make us blow a second half time out because they didn't know where to spot the ball

I'd forgotten about that right after Moss ran the tightrope to the 32, 26, 38 whatever.

I hate taking TO's in the 2nd half just to avoid Delay penalties; it's a stupid habit that is more detrimental than beneficial.

I'd much rather lose the 5 yrds than one of my 2nd half timeouts in a tight game. Especially on 1st down.

Just take the light penalty and move on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I stated this a couple times but idc who you are, you throw 60 times and run 10 , you're going to gas out.

This was on Dorsey.  

We were at our worse today and were a million mistakes away from winning. 

The only issue I have is why isn't Motor getting more Carries? He's a legit RB1. Make him the bell cow with Cook n Moss sprinkled in.

Can't have 17 accounting for 90% of the O every week. 

The RB rotation makes me sick!! Either get you a bellcow type of RB or do away with the position altogether. Just load up on receivers if running the ball isn't going to be your schtick

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Our entire team was gassed by the heat in this game. Allen couldn’t even hold his head up talking to Tua after the game. McKenzie was in the locker room getting fluids. Diggs had nothing left. Several players had heat exhaustion. Feel like temps had to be well into the 100s. Players were just spent, laying on the field when the game ended. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an NFL game so affected by the heat. 

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Why didn't McKenzie run straight East out of bounds after catching that pass, why did Bass miss a FG, why did the refs make us blow a second half time out because they didn't know where to spot the ball, why did Milano drop a sure pick 6, why did Josh bobble the snap at the end of the first half and waste a FG opportunity, why did Josh fumble at his own 7 yard line, why didn't Davis catch that TD pass, why did Josh throw a grounder to McKenzie in the end zone....it goes on and on.  Reverse any of these and the bills get a W.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. And winter is coming. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.