Gonna state the obvious here but.......

Kwai San

HOLY CRAP why didn't Josh throw to the sidelines more towards the end of the game???  Please please please do not say the fins had that covered....no FRIGGING way did they.  Josh and the receivers, either WR's or RB's need to get to the sideline.  I have watched tooooooo many QB's do that.  Josh is at the point in his development that this is a easy peasy move for him.  Lost the game due to this seemingly unable ability to do this.  DAMMIT!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Im more surprised that McKenzie didn’t have the knowledge/coaching/wherewithal(lol) to go down quickly so we could spike it.

A long field goal is better than none at all.

He tried to get out of bounds...

If he would have went sideways or backwards to get out of bounds they may have kept the clock running. A player has to be moving forward going out of bounds to get the clock to stop.

I find it amazing how some people don't know the rules in certain situations when they have seen them happen enough times in random games that they should.

• Agree 1

Allen was running for his life on that last play.  I'm amazed he even completed a pass.  There were also two dropped passes on that last drive.  Allen was actually functioning at a high level on that drive.  The problem was that the rest of the offense was gassed and suffering from cramps & heat exhaustion.  The real question is why wasn't Allen cramping and suffering from heat stroke?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I think he was so unbelievably gassed and drained from the sun/heat.  The whole offense was.

I stated this a couple times but idc who you are, you throw 60 times and run 10 , you're going to gas out.

This was on Dorsey.  

We were at our worse today and were a million mistakes away from winning. 

The only issue I have is why isn't Motor getting more Carries? He's a legit RB1. Make him the bell cow with Cook n Moss sprinkled in.

Can't have 17 accounting for 90% of the O every week. 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Allen was running for his life on that last play.  I'm amazed he even completed a pass.  There were also two dropped passes on that last drive.  Allen was actually functioning at a high level on that drive.  The problem was that the rest of the offense was gassed and suffering from cramps & heat exhaustion.  The real question is why wasn't Allen cramping and suffering from heat stroke?

Why wasn’t the Dolphins defense laying down? They were on the field for 40 mins and if that was our defense, fully healthy, giving up chunks and chunks of yardage, we  simply would’ve dismissed it as fatigue and blamed the offense for not staying on the field. Those guys didn’t wilt against the Bills O, hats off to them. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I stated this a couple times but idc who you are, you throw 60 times and run 10 , you're going to gas out.

This was on Dorsey.  

The only issue I have is why isn't Motor getting more Carries? He's a legit RB1. Make him the bell cow with Cook n Moss sprinkled in.

Thank you. Great post and I agree.

They ask Josh to do way too much 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

When Diggs is pulling himself out of the game due to the effects of the heat, you know they are straight up not having a good time.  

You could see it in Allen’s face that he was gassed.  He’s just a freak athlete.   No idea how he put up the numbers he did on a revolving door offense playing a game in the ninth circle of hell. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Well he doesn't sprint 20+ yards every play like receivers and he's not carrying around 100 extra pounds like linemen. 

That, and he's Josh ***** Allen.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

Why wasn’t the Dolphins defense laying down? They were on the field for 40 mins and if that was our defense, fully healthy, giving up chunks and chunks of yardage, we  simply would’ve dismissed it as fatigue and blamed the offense for not staying on the field. Those guys didn’t wilt against the Bills O, hats off to them. 

I have enough trouble figuring out the Bills and can't spare any brain matter to wonder about the Finns.  All I know was that Bills players on offense were cramping up and suffering heat exhaustion and leaving the game on a regular basis. Throw in a couple of old fashioned injuries and Allen was playing with less then half a deck for big parts of the game.

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

The Dolphins are acclimated to that weather and their stadium is designed so their team is in the shade while the opposing team has the sun beating down on them. We also had zero depth left to rotate players anywhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

The Bills ran an unbelievable 90 plays to Miami’s 39 plus.  I bet 99 times out of 100 a team wins the game with that disparity.

Obviously hanging on to the ball that long gassed our own offense at the end. A shame really. But they did have two chances to win the game late and blew it. Despite the heat the Bills have to learn to finish off a close game or this will be another frustrating playoffs. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

You can rotate guys on defense.  

Kumerow went down early.. we were down WR’s.  OL don’t really rotate.  Long drives, constantly in the sun, heat, humidity.  

Plus Miami players are better acclimated to it.   Even they were having some issues. 

13 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This was on Dorsey.  

Singletary was averaging 1 yard per carry. You wanted more of that!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.